• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Herbal interaction with MDMA?

epic11

Bluelighter
So im currently taking a bunch of herbs that are supposed to be helping with mdma induced stress on the adrenals (theory im testing on myself)

Do any of these following herbs have any known interaction thats bad with mdma? I believe st johns wart, for example, is one thats dangerous to have to close to mdma.

-Rhaponticum Carthamoides root
-Siberian Rhodiola root
-Cordyceps Mushroom fruiting body
-Schisandra Berry
-Prickly Ash Bark
-Asian Ginseng Root
-Licorice Root
-Eleuthero Root

Phew, thats all of em.

Should be good. Really not a lot to keep away from MDMA except St Johns wort, bioperine maybe, grapefruit...5HTP. Maybe a couple others.

Hope you’re having more luck with rhodiola than I did. Got the some insanely intense depersonalization and severe mood changes. Really weird

Any herb with MAOI effects is to be avoided as it could be extremely dangerous.

Any herb with MAOI effects is to be avoided as it could be extremely dangerous.

With this in mind, a quick google search landed me here. Ill click around some more links to gather all the herbs that could be potentially dangerous with mdma.

Should be good. Really not a lot to keep away from MDMA except St Johns wort, bioperine maybe, grapefruit...5HTP. Maybe a couple others.

Hope you’re having more luck with rhodiola than I did. Got the some insanely intense depersonalization and severe mood changes. Really weird

Actually, I am!! I have noticed some herbs can fuck up my mood really bad (like kava can on occasion for instance) but this ones not harming! Feeling fine, working on that burnout.