• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Hemp and Whey, Kava, Or cooking?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I been starting to get in shape. And I been substituting hemp protein and whey mix for a meal everyday. Really I only eat once but my body gnaws so I try to get a shake in everyday for hemps magnesium. Now that I think about it may of had too much hemp protein and magnesium. Either way I took kava last night first time in the root form. Nice and relaxing, but I’m working on the reverse tolerance which seems to be right around the time I get my Clonazepam again lmao can’t win for losing. Anyways I also had chicken noodle soup homemade all fresh ingredients. But I think a little too much turmeric was added. I didn’t cook it and I don’t wanna blame the cooking I’ve never had a problem before. But I don’t drink milk so I’m thinking it’s whey and hemp too much. I’m not body building just improving fitness enough to get into BJJ. It also could be my adderall I took that seems to get everything moving like cocaine. But I doubt it. I’m staggering my doses with adderall or only sticking to 1 10mg in the morning I’m going through a breakup as many know I’m moving (been saying this for months) but low and behold something sucks me in. (Her grandma got covid). And she basically is the prime candidate for death she don’t move at all and had fell so we called 911 and she went to hospital. I been feeling like shit for leaving at her lowest so I’m trying to stick around to finish promises I made. I wanna start keeping my word even if I don’t get along with the person. I feel she needs cameras installed and she isn’t mechanically inclined. I’m waiting on some legal documents I have be in my county with my license from this state. So it don’t serve me too bad to help while I’m hear. That said should I cool it on the hemp and whey. I was doing two scoops of both and the scoops about a quarter of a cup. Mixed with creatine mono hydrate and my normal vitamin stack. I doubt any of those are the issues. I’m wondering if I’ve became sensitive to milk products. I never have been in the past but i don’t even remember the last time I drink milk but I do eat activia yogurt I just haven’t this month as I’ve came off the massive amount of pot I was smoking and the CHS I think I was developing has subsided. My girl was dry heaving for hours so please be careful when you hear marijuana helps nausea cause sometimes it will cause the nausea cause you don’t have enough natural cannabinoids due to depletion from smoking. Anyways would you assume protein even though they are both fresh and refrigerated as to the kava. The kava and atarax help me sleep last night when I thought it was going to be an all night stress fest. But I cut my phone on airplane mode now at 11pm and I try to just watch YouTube videos about improving certain aspects of my life. I really love this channel. He’s so sweet. And pretty much was vlogging before YouTube was even a thing. https://youtube.com/user/fueledbymusic3
He deserves 50k. So on a side note watch like and sub if you like his content. Some is just random filming but he’s got amazing nostalgic stuff from the 80’s and 90’s. Nothing beats smoking some delta 8 and watching a 16 year old take a transmission apart in auto class. Now we live in this world. Omg. I’ve time traveled to wrong era so totally unrelated but I’m focusing on improving myself without drugs. That said was it most likely the whey giving your boy funeral the mudd butt and sulphuric burps. I eat peanut butter like crazy too like literally by the spoonful if I drink some abv tea and get stoned. It feels like that same acidic nature and nasty burps I get from peanut butter.