• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

helpppp noww - IV coke

Shrunk

Greenlighter
Guys help me out..i bought some really good coke that apparently doesnt melt so i can shoot it..its amazing pure shit..but i wanna shoot it up..am trying tp heat it up..wont work..any advice..please?

Real cocaine is water soluble. Not sure what you might have, but it's not cocaine HCL.

wait dude, you dont have to "melt coke" to shoot it up. Cocaine is water soluble so all you have to do is throw your water on your dose (and start small, trust me!), stir your solution, drop a filter in there and pull it up into your rig through your filter. Then register and bam!

OP, you may have bought crack which is insoluble in water. You can use 20mg of citric acid powder to cook with it though so it dissolves in the water. They have it at every needle exchange.

As said, cocaine dissolves instantly in water. You wouldn't need to heat.

As someone said it might be crack/freebase cocaine. If you want a quick way to tell if it is, add a couple drops of vinegar to the solution. I had stuff about 2 yrs ago from a regular source that looked exactly like the usual powder (which normally dissolved instantly with no residue) but this batch wouldn't dissolve in water. I took the guess that it was at least somewhat processed to base even though it didnt look like crack. Sure enough as soon as I put some vinegar in it dissolved.

Using the citric powder or vitamin c powder is better for your veins than vinegar. But the vinegar will tell you quickly if what you have is base and not cocaine hcl

Guys i found out it just needed some citric.. Guys i need your help...I know its too late for me since i was fishing youtube and i came across a video where i saw a guy and a girl using a small gauge neede..this is really making me go insane..i thought i had to use the 3cc.. guys please help me out..can i use the normal small one? I dont have any on me now but i need some info on this..which one gets the femoral vein better? A 3cc or a small syringe the insulin one the 100cc.. i need someone who knows abt this..ive read so many but everyone says yes u can use both but ivw been missing my femoral with the big needle.and i wish i knew i could use the small one and not miss all that blow i threw to waste..any help???

You can use a regular 1 cc 1/2 inch insulin needle but you'd have to go in at a 90 degree angle(straight in ). Never used my femoral but I've seen it done like that. I have no experience with the 3 cc sorry