HELP!

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
OK I know I can probably search threads and get the answer to this but I’m a tired lazy fuck at the end of a long weekend. How do I take a photo and post it to blue light from an iPhone eight I believe? I have no fucking clue what IMGUR is either. go easy Busting my balls now LOL thanks guys

It used to be easy now everyone says use imgur or whatever, I've never used it either.
Its just a free image hosting site. I think you make an account there, then upload to there, and then post a link here.
I think you can use any image hosting sites - just post the link between [img.] and [/img.] without the full stops
Hope this helps @wudbutcher

Okay, but how do I post a pic from my OnlyFans account to here, bypassing their don’t share pics elsewhere rule? I really don’t want to deal with that....

Okay, but how do I post a pic from my OnlyFans account to here, bypassing their don’t share pics elsewhere rule? I really don’t want to deal with that....
Tamper with the original pictures a bit maybe, cut out part of the picture and edit on the lighting and contrast and things. Then screenshot the original pic from your editor. That could do it. It would be a whole new picture with different EXIF data (data in pictures which identifies things like location, camera used, etc)

this is the EXIF data on my avatar, I have location set to off on my phone... it’s crazy what pictures hold.

Here’s the EXIF for an edited photo I then screenshotted.

most, most likely they’re not going to be looking at bluelight anyway.

Not an educated answer just an idea.

don’t screenshot on onlyfans you’ll get banned

or just take a new pic is be all end all

Last edited:

Alex, thank you man. I JUST watched your tutorial video, now I can upload! I was way out there and didn’t even notice. I appreciate you much.
17 days cold turkey nothing today. Wish me luck, it’s this or a bullet. I’m sorry if I came across so harsh, in truth I’m jealous. Be glad you’re noticing the Bitch’s negatives. Good life ahead for ya, still time. Again many thanks
Wud