• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin HELP

Hezman94

Bluelighter
SAT HERE WITH HALF A G OF GEAR.
RAN OUT OF CITRIC BEEN COOKIN AND SNORTING.
DID PLUG ONCE.
ANYWAY DOES MALT VINEGAR DO THE SAME JOB. MAKE IT INTO HEROIN NUMBER 4 LIQUID WISE.

ALSO IS LIFGHT BROWN ROCKY CAN CRUSH INTO POWDER HEROIN 3 OR 4
AS PEOPLE BEEN TELLING ME IM WASTING IT MONKEY WATERING IT AND MAY ASWELL SNIFF A LINE???

The only real ways to tell if its no 3 or 4 is to put some on foil and see it it melts and runs with heat feom underneath, or put it in water and see if it dissolves. If it melts or doesn't dissolve in water, yoj have no. 3.
If you are in the UK it is pretty much guaranteed to be no. 3.
You can smoke it obviously or plug it using lemon juice to help it dissolve if you dont have any citric or vit c powders.
Ive hears malt vinegar isnt any good for this purpose as it is too weak an acid, but that could be wrong.
Do you have ? juice? If so try that before vinegar. Dont snort lemon juice tho, plug it. It does work, I've done it a few times.
Just.add a few drops and heat up the solution. If it iant all dissolved, add more until its a golden brown liquid. Let it cool and stick it 2 inches in and splaarrrt it up ya fucking shit chute. Podgering H is hreat in my opinion, but i just love smoking it too much. YMMV tharr!