Help with Winstrol?

yeah i dont take clen after 4pm myself and avoid T3 until you are little more experienced...there are so many people gonna tell you different ways to take it so research and decide which route is best for you and if its worth it. for instance i do 40 day cycles of T3 only and go 4 days each before bumping up to another tab...some believe in rampoing up real fast within the first 10 days then slowly
coming down...so just be sure you know what your doing beforehand

Today has been one month and im down 9lbs. Just letting everyone know. Still havent started clen or winnie. fuck dat shit.

I find it mildly amusing how people think that steroid such as Winstrol will directly burn fat.

I only had questions about it...was never going to use it. %) but thanks for your opinions

PhatIBP said:
Today has been one month and im down 9lbs. Just letting everyone know. Still havent started clen or winnie. fuck dat shit.

What does your diet/cardio routine look like as of now?

Breakfast = 2 egg whites, protein shake.

snack before lunch= banana and an orange.

lunch = tuna or salad w/chicken breast

dinner at no later than 6pm, chicken breast or salad or sometimes fish. oh ya, and a protein shake.

cardio, anywhere from 30-45mins a day. all including bike, treadmill, the exercise machine that looks like skiing. and some lifting 4 days a week. i do cardio 5-6 days a week. I admit i have cheated a couple of times.8o

Ok everyone, I know many are not going to agree with me but I am going to start clen tomorrow. I wanted to know if this is good..

Buclerol, 20mcg, (clorhidrato De) 333,444,555,666,555,444,333 cycle should be like?

PhatIBP said:
Breakfast = 2 egg whites, protein shake.

snack before lunch= banana and an orange.

lunch = tuna or salad w/chicken breast

dinner at no later than 6pm, chicken breast or salad or sometimes fish. oh ya, and a protein shake.

cardio, anywhere from 30-45mins a day. all including bike, treadmill, the exercise machine that looks like skiing. and some lifting 4 days a week. i do cardio 5-6 days a week. I admit i have cheated a couple of times.8o

Clen will be waisted with the above diet. Scrap the banana and orange as they don't make a meal. This means your eating only 3 times a day. This needs to increase to a bare min. of 5 x's of the right food choices obviously. Get your diet in check and I feel you don't need the clen at all. Research and learn more before doing any AS, etc. DIET IS 80% of the picture if not more!

You should listen to 5alphareductase. You can lose the weight from Dieting and doing cardio work. Drugs will only assist in manner that will help speed things up. Once you go off them (just like a diet) you will pound the weight back on if you don't watch what you eat and if you don't exercise. Bodybuilders do not stay in peak condition all year round unless they have to compete in every pro qaulifying show in order to try and make the Mr Olympia stage. And if they have to do this, then they are tking enormous amounts of drugs (not just steroids).

Losing weight and maintaining it is a combination of continous training and a clean diet not to mention dedication on your behlaf. If you can't do this without drugs you may as well give up now.

NOTE: Every person that came out of a Jew concentration camp lost a lot of weight. So please don't tell me you can't lose weight. People using medical conditions as an excuse only use that because they don't have the determination to stick to a diet and exercise. Don't get me wrong, what happen in those camps was a different story and certainly has nothing to do with dieting and exercise as we are discussing here but the fact is every single one of them lost weight no matter what condition they had or may have been in prior.

Yes some of you may find it harder than others to lose weight but it can be done. It just takes effort on your behalf.

easygoing

Totally right easy going, but this guys seems like 99% of the US who wants results right now and want to work the least to get it. This will guy will diet with clen (and then winstrol as he thinks that the clen isnt helping fast enough) and get to a decent weight, then he will gain it all back as he hasnt made the needed changes to keep the weight off without drugs. Kind of pisses me off that we take the time to answer his questions and he decides that he knows better, but I guess that is common.

I listened to everyone and made my own decision 5alhpha. I never said I know better because some of you know way way more than I do. Once I am done taking this, I am still going to diet and exercise even more. Thanks for the info easygoing.

See I always get pissed like this, and I shouldnt, but I do. If you need legal advice you go to a lawyer and take their advice, medical advice you go to a doc and take their advice, and on this board as a whole we know a good bit of bodybuilding knowledge, so why wouldnt you follow the advice.

I really hope that you do continue to diet and exercise, I really do, but if you cant diet without drugs for a few months, then it seems hard that you can continue to diet and train without them.

5alphareductase: I know what you mean. I see this all the time in the gym. Guys walk in start training for all of 5 minutes and then expect results. If they don't see any immediate results the first question that comes out of their mouths is "Where can I get some gear" or "What drugs are best for losing weight". I just shake my head and walk away. Even if they do obtain some gear from somewhere they only tend to hang around the gym until their cycle is finished and you never see them again. Hardly worth the time, effort and money they spent.

Too many people who use AAS will not see any dramatic results because they expect the 'drugs' to do everything for them. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. If you are going to use gear then you have to train twice as hard and eat and drink twice as much. 90% of those people usually can't cope with that reality and dedication and simply never come back to the gym.

My advice to ANYONE who is just starting out at the gym whether to get big or to lose weight is to train naturally for at least the first 2 years.... You will then have a good foundation to build on. The use of AAS will have a more profound affect on you especially if you do your cycles correctly and don't rely on them continously.

PhatIBP: You should give yourself a chance to do it naturally first otherwise you may fall into a trap most guys fall into.... That is they become so dependant on ASS or other drugs such a Clen, Moduretics etc that they never come off them, which will eventually cause health problems for them. If you feel you honestly need to take drugs then I suggest you see a medical practitioner who is sympathetic to the use of ASS and who will be willing to monitor you. Clen by the way increases your BP dramatically which isn't great for the heart. Don't go silly with it. Make sure you take it in small doses and as I said have a doctor monitor your condition.

easygoing