Help with Winstrol?

I dont even think im going to try winstrol of any kind. I am just going to stick to clen. I will do some research on it and i will be back with some questions. thanks.

you've been dieting and doing cardio for a few days and you think you are ready to cycle?!?

you're not ready. roids arent a miracle drug. but go ahead and waste your money find out for yourself.

Your too fat to do winnie (im only saying that cuz i know u personally) i got my winnie injection in 2 days ago...im not gonna start yet till i lower my body fat to 15 percent im at 17 now. You are prob around 35 percent drop down to about 20 b4 u start. Oh and i got a 100 clen pills too its $90....if ooozmes zangi indsi.

hahah gleeris ker boz lol i am not going to try winstrol man. i even said that. buff rb indsi asera haroor hat pills $50 clen

u down to go to rays for like just 30 min after work to ask him some stuff....

yes im sure man. dont ask ray for advice. remember the shit he sold to you and arin, i asked some people about it and they say its the worse thing ever for u. i even asked buff rb. he said he would never recommend that shit. dont ask him for advice. do research

bro actully the cynomel buff arbi told me it works.....its just can fuck with ur thyroids....and also $50 for 90 pills doesnt it sound right? r u sure $50 for 100 pills of clen? does that sound right everyone?

Come to rays yes etalooomem at 5 vor needle vetsnem lol

X-file if you want come lol ...wut state do u even live in were in glendale cali..if ur near drop by lets compare muscels....lol jk jk

I am at work til 5 then i am going to go home and rest then go running. i duno about prices..but indzi ureesh bana aseh. dont know. and he told me cynomel/cytomel sucks

why in 6 days if hes giving it to u for 60 bucks just get it from ray today. same price as rb... but u will get it 6 days soooner

When you start the cycle with clen..when should you take each pill. for exaple, the 333 444 555 666 555 444 333, should i take all 3 pills the same time for day 1 2 and 3, or one in morning, one afternoon and one at night. and same for the 666, 6 pills same time in one day? or 2 mornin and so on?

There is no need to taper down with the clen, only cytomel. Take the clen however you have to so that you can fall asleep at night. I know a lot of people who space them out to 3 doses, but are done by 4pm or so, so they can sleep.