Help with Winstrol?

PhatIBP

Bluelighter
Hello, I am new to this site and forum. I am a 21 year old Male who is looking to lose weight. I have tried many diets and nothing seems to work for a long time. I am 5'10 and 260lbs. I am looking to get down to about 190-200.

One of my friends told me about winstrol after he has been using it for a while now. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this. I am looking for info on the pill form of this steroid. Please tell me everything there is to know about it. Advantages/disadvantages and pros/cons. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Winstrol Tablets - stanozolol

For a majority of its users Winstrol tablets are noticeably less effective than the injections. We are, however, unable to give you a logical explanation or scientific evidence for this fact. Since the tablets are l7-alpha alkylated it is extremely unlikely that during the first pass in the liver a part of the substance will be deactivated, so we can exclude this possibility. One of the reasons for the lowered effectiveness of the tablets, in our opinion, is that most athletes do not take a high enough quantity of Winstrol tablets. Considering the fact that the injectable Winstrol Depot is usually taken in a dosage of 50 mg/day or at least 50 mg every second day and when comparing this with the actual daily quantity of tablets taken by many athletes, our thesis is confirmed. Since, in the meantime, most athletes only get the 2 mg Winstrol tablets by Zambon one would have to take at least l2-25 lablets daily to obtain the quantity af the substance one receives when injecting. For two reasons, this, however, cannot be realized by must athletes. On the one hand, at a price of approximately $ 0.70 - $ 1 for one 2 mg tablet on the black market the cost for this compound is extremely high. On the other hand, after a longer intake such a high quantity of tablets can lead to gastrointestinal pain and an undesired increase in the liver values since the tablets -as already mentioned- are 17-alpha alkylated and thus are a considerable stress on the liver. Male athletes who have access to the injectable Winstrol Depot should therefore prefer this form of administration to the tablets. Women, however, often prefer the oral Winstrol This, by all means, makes sense since female athletes have a distinetly lower daily requirement of stanozolol, usually 10-16 mg/day. Thus the daily quantity of tablets is reduced to 5-8 so that gastrointestinal pain and inereased liver values occur very rarely. Another reason for the oral intake in women is that the dosage to be taken can be divided into equal doses. This has the advantage that unlike the 50 mg injections-it does not lead to a significant increase in the androgens and thus the androgenic-caused side effects (virilization symptoms) can be reduced. Athletes who have opted for the oral administration of Winstrol usually take their daily dose in two equal amounts mornings and evenings with some liquid during their meals. This assures a good absorption of the substance and, at the same time, minimizes possible gastrointestinal pain.

this is of course cut and pasted from my board...im too damn lazy too right something that long..:D

bro, if you can go for the depot- much better then the oral pills...

Winstrol is tough on your joints ts keep that in mind, also keep your carbs really low, and eat tons of protein(shocker)...Might also want to stack with Primobolan...

also, keep in mind too, that you can drink the depot....

Your answer is not steroids. It's diet and cardio. I'd be glad to work with ya, but gear's not the key here.

dark_lord said:
bro, if you can go for the depot- much better then the oral pills...

Winstrol is tough on your joints ts keep that in mind, also keep your carbs really low, and eat tons of protein(shocker)...Might also want to stack with Primobolan...

also, keep in mind too, that you can drink the depot....

Expllain this to me. If you have 50mg of the suspended solution and 50mg of a pill form, jow is it different? BIoavailability doesn't change. It's the same chemical compound. Still 17aa... what gives?

The answer... nithing, it's the same. Peace.

I think this theory that tabs are not as effective as the injectable came from back when tabs werent available in 50mg like now, and were only available in 2mg and 5mg tabs. People would pay up to 1 dollar per tab and only use 20-30mg of the tabs a day while the injectable was commonly used at 50mg a day. Of course the effects are going to be greater with double the dose. Of coure this changed with the internet and the possibility of getting 50mg tabs from many suppliers though.

Thanks for the info everyone. I really appreciate it. I am not going to try this anytime soon, but I do have a couple of more questions. I just want to be really informed on this before I even think about using it.

How many mg's would I need in a day?

How many days a week?

What sizes do the pills come in? For example, 2mg? or 10 25 50?

How long should the cycle be used for?

PhatIBP said:
I am 5'10 and 260lbs. I am looking to get down to about 190-200.

not to sound rude, but you sound to be quite a bit over weight. winny is not the answer. winny is good for hardening up in cutting cycles. it works best in people with low body weight percentage, perferably single digits.

winny may harden up your muscles but you will still have all that fat covering them up that it will not be noticeable.

many choose the suspension over the pill.. they both have to pass through the liver being both are 17aa...so many argue over this with no avail...some swear by better result from injecting others say they get the same results..
for me nothing beats good ole Zambons ED injections i just love the feel of that shit...

oh to answer you ? they come in anywhere from 2 to 50mg tabs nowaday...injectable is 50-100mg/ml average dose is 50mg either EOD or ED. cycles of winny generally run for about 8 weeks...or 6 if running it at the end of a test cycle.

Last edited:
Recommending DNP to a guy that probably doesnt have his diet straight is just plain stupid. That is the reason most drugs are illegal, because of stupid people.

I am not going to use DNP.

Let's just say that I was going to start my first cycle of Winstrol this Monday. And I am going to be using 10mg pills.

What times of the day should I take it?

How many pills a day? 2-3?

With or without food?

No Source Requests! :X

-BA

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but Winstrol is especially hard on the hairline -- more so than many other roids. However, Winstrol tablets can be very effective for a first-timer looking for moderate strength gains. There are several suppliers of cheap veterinary-grade stanozolol. But one should always research brand names and user experience -- there are other bulletin boards that have quite extensive descriptions of Winstrol brands. The tendency of more experienced steroid users seems to be to look down on the tabs for whatever reason or insist that tabs should be combined in a cycle with other drugs. Don't be fooled by this.

Ultimately, I have to agree with DomPow. Your best bet is diet and cardio. You would be amazed with what you can do in eight or nine weeks of eating right and following a good cardio regimen.

Oh ok, my bad.

What about clenbuterol? Isn't it much safer and better for me because I am not trying to get ultra ripped, just to lose some body fat.

How is that taken? Pills?

how many a day?

how many mg's?

Isnt it a 3 week, 21 day cycle?

Your best bet is to get on a diet, training, and cardio program first before using any drugs. I havent seen any mention of that by you at all, just drugs which are only a small part of the equation.

Maybe if you read my entire first post you would know that I have already mentioned diet and exercise dont work for a long time for me. The most I have gone is 2 months of diet and cardio and only lost about 17 lbs. I am not going to use these drugs yet, I just want to be informed on them. 8)