• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help with codeine please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCS333

Bluelighter
hi so this is the last time i will use for a while im smoking weed to enhance it and aint been able to move for about an hour which kinda sucked i done a cwe on 240mg a few hours ago now im just gonna pop two 500/30 pills two keep the high going as i havent got the privacy for a cwe now but is this a good idea im gonna walk shop as well will that kill my high? im tryna stay as high as pos as long as pos when i come back im prob gonna just smoke my bud and play ps4 or watch a film

My question is... what is the best way to take codeine with low tolerance and what kills the high ie how do i make the high last as long as possible and finally is their anyway to stop or reduce nodding

Yes exercise does kill the high I find. When im high on any opiate the LAST thing I wanna do is exercise. I don't even wanna go to the fridge for a drink. I wanna chill the fuck out and nod until my neck breaks which I wont feel anyways coz im high. lol. The only way to keep a drug going longer is to take more, cmon man that's a no brainer, watch out for tolerance though coz codeine sucks just as much as any other opiate to WD from IMO. And as for reducing nodding... try coffee/caffeine maybe but why the fuck would you wanna do that!!?

Bluelight isn't here to keep you as high as possible for as long as possible, sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.