• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids [help wanted] How to make lean from 30mg codeine pills?

NihilisticandSedated

Greenlighter
Hey guys looking for some advice from my beloved local drug users.
I have a box of "Codeine phosphate hemihydrate 30mg" tablets, I'm hoping to make some home brewin lean.
In your opinion what is the best way to go about making it using the tablets?.

I've only ever made lean with the premixed cough syrups so I would love and be insanely appreciate it if any purple draank VETS could give me little old me some advice on how it's done using codeine pills rather then the syrup that i usually use and am used too.

Oh super easy.

*Don't drink too much or do stimulants while on the codeine. Ruining your liver is the best you can ask for in that situation*

So pour all the pills into a cup of water. No crushing nothing. I'd use about half a liter of water for 50 pills
(So 1/4 for 25, 1 liter for 100, etc)
Let it sit for about 10 minutes. Stir it then put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Get some select a size paper towels. So the small sheet ones. Get 4 sheets, 2 if they are normal paper towel and fold them into a perfect square. So like 2-3folds.
When. You got your square get it wet but keep it flat. Press the excess water out but keep it as a square. So you should have a evenly wet but not soaked square filter.
Put it over another cup and make it into a pocket in the cup. So a cup on the cup essentially. And slowly pour stuff that's been in the freezer into the filter. It should come out completely clear no matter how many pills you used. I made one once with 200 8 mg pills so 1600mg of codene and it was clear with this method.
Should look like water and taste like ass but it'll knock you on your ass.
If your filter is getting clogged just make a new one and press what was left into the new one then continue.
Hope that helps. Sorry it was so long

Oh super easy.

*Don't drink too much or do stimulants while on the codeine. Ruining your liver is the best you can ask for in that situation*

So pour all the pills into a cup of water. No crushing nothing. I'd use about half a liter of water for 50 pills
(So 1/4 for 25, 1 liter for 100, etc)
Let it sit for about 10 minutes. Stir it then put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Get some select a size paper towels. So the small sheet ones. Get 4 sheets, 2 if they are normal paper towel and fold them into a perfect square. So like 2-3folds.
When. You got your square get it wet but keep it flat. Press the excess water out but keep it as a square. So you should have a evenly wet but not soaked square filter.
Put it over another cup and make it into a pocket in the cup. So a cup on the cup essentially. And slowly pour stuff that's been in the freezer into the filter. It should come out completely clear no matter how many pills you used. I made one once with 200 8 mg pills so 1600mg of codene and it was clear with this method.
Should look like water and taste like ass but it'll knock you on your ass.
If your filter is getting clogged just make a new one and press what was left into the new one then continue.
Hope that helps. Sorry it was so long
Do I put in freezer untill frozen or is that just to cool the first cup?

Do I put in freezer untill frozen or is that just to cool the first cup?
Not frozen. Never. I do it for about 30 minutes. If you can get that thin layer of ice on the top it's perfect but anymore then that and your screwed. Any less should be okay tho. What happenes is the acetaminophen binds in the cold faster then the water so it almost freezes into a sludge on the bottom. Making it easier to filter.