• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help using a micron filter!!!!!!!

trainingday420

Greenlighter
Could someone please explain to me how to use a micron filter in order to prep a shot of dilaudid for IV use. Is it any different than the typical process when using cotton or a cigarette filter. Links would also be welcome. I have searched for this information have not found anything which I am looking for.

Example: would this be how you would use a Micron Filter to prepare a shot????
1. Crush up pills into a powdery substance.
2. Add powdery substance to a spoon or other container
3. Draw up water with syringe and add to powder.
4. Use plunger to mix powder into a liquid solution
5. Add micron filter to solution and use micron filter to separate liquid from remaining solid particles.
6. Remove any air bubbles in the syringe.
7. Then we all know what happens next!

If this is how you use the micron filters will you break them up like for example ripping off a piece the same way you would with cotton or cigarette filters?

Or is my idea on how to use a micron filter way off and misguided? Plz help

to use a micron filter you need a luer lock MICRONFILTER and a LEUR lock syringe...

crush your substance up, add water mix it in the spoon, filter it with a cotton ball into a syringe shoot the mixture into your LUERLOCK SYRINGE with the micron filter attached to it. clean spoon or use a new one and shoot ur mixture through the filter; should be a clear color with no particles. once its in ur spoon use a cotton filter to suck ur mixture into a clean new rig there you go now shoot ur mixture

I do, just wash them out *although i am guilty of just whipping the luer lock in a type of fashion as to try and get all the left over solution out. but it is best to wash it out with alcohal or atleast water. but yes It would be a bitch having to use new leur lock Syringes for just the filtering portion

Also, it seems like such most of the luer lock syringes are so huge and the micron filters are so expensive that mixing up 20 or so pills (3-4 day supply) and placing the solution in sterile vials for future use would be a great time saver? or not such a good idea because of bacteria growth

From the thread I linked
4) Bacteriostatic Water; 0.9% benzyl alcohol
(Solutions that are going to be used within a day or so don't necessarily need a preservative, but for the most part, any solution that you're planning on using for a week or two should have a preservative such as benzyl alcohol).
WARNING : Do NOT inject bacteriostatic water by itself. Intravenous injection of Bacteriostatic Water for Injection without a solute may result in hemolysis.

and no needle is needed to go from luer lock syringe through filter into spoon or other container?

so perhaps we will just be mixing up a days worth because I have no idea how to get bacteriostatic water without a dr (I had a prescription for this at one point due to a drain I have inserted in my stomach)

nope but i use one because there is a little bit of FILTERED solution left in the leur lock tip that i get out with a designated syringe used only for that lol.

i guess if your concerned about the price of using the filters go the bacteriostatic water route.

im pretty sure i get 75 luero lock syringes .22 um for like 45 bucks? might be a little off. but anyways yea dude if you have any questions just PM me i can show you via pictures if you need some in detail instructions