• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help! *urgent*

ElevatedSoul

Bluelighter
Hey! I just snorted 20mg of oxycodone, I usually do more but I noticed this time its weird. A minute ago I was nodding out and realized I would snap out along side having like a mini-gasp for air. Pupils are also really small which doesn't happen to me very often. Nodding out is controllable, after I realized I wasn't breathing unless I thought to (At least i think that was what was happening) I got worried and now Im energetic and not nodding out. When it comes to overdose, would it be possible to OD without nodding out and stuff? Its a little hard to breath, but I think its just placebo because I've been thinking about it. Please tell me what ya'll think. Im trying to calm my self down but Im a very anxious person.

EDIT: To be more specific about doses, I usually take 30-35mg at a time snorting and 60-80mg orally.

Dude you just PMed me about this...Calm down, you are freaking out for no reason and becoming a hypochondriac ever since you thought you snorting too hard was going to kill you. Calm down, take a breath, do some research about how drugs and how your body works and then start using drugs if you must. For now, do some research and relax. I responded to your PM, no need to make a post about it too lol

LOVE,
DEADPOOL :x

Yeah, your panic attack will pass soon and you'll snort some more of your Oxycodone.

Quit while you're ahead.

Dude you just PMed me about this...Calm down, you are freaking out for no reason and becoming a hypochondriac ever since you thought you snorting too hard was going to kill you. Calm down, take a breath, do some research about how drugs and how your body works and then start using drugs if you must. For now, do some research and relax. I responded to your PM, no need to make a post about it too lol

LOVE,
I've been like such for a long long time. Its just the fact that its happening for the first time. After taking them for around 42 weeks out of the past year, this is the first time its ever happened. The snorting thing was merely just a question.

Right but youve been worked up ever since then asking if you were going to die. Nodding out happens, youll fall asleep for a minute, wake up, barely noticed you fell asleep or like me will fall asleep with a drink in your hand and spill ot all over yourself when you jerk awake and try to catch ur phone from falling thag was in your hand....once you fix all your problems you will close your eyes for 3 seconds and repeat the process....its normal and it happens and 20mg of oxycodone if youve been using for nearly a year like you just said is NOT going to cause an overdose....i mean...20mg wont anyways....Purdue ran tests on a control group for oxycodone with subjects gettinflg from placebo meaning 0mg a day up to 643mg of oxycodone A DAY....so your fine...if youfld just calm down and stop looking for negatives. Youll be fine, enjoy the nods that you cant fight, makes things fun and exciting when you try to beat them and constantly cant lol

Ive been doing it all day

LOVE,

Nodding out is the goal, I love it.
Pinned pupils, a nod...that's what you pay for. A little rush. That's oxy...be happy, your shit is working.
You won't od on 35mg...
Promise.
If it scares you why do it?

Nodding out is the goal, I love it.
Pinned pupils, a nod...that's what you pay for. A little rush. That's oxy...be happy, your shit is working.
You won't od on 35mg...
Promise.
If it scares you why do it?
Yes, I nod out all the time. Its just that I'd nod out, then come back out of it because I wasn't breathing. Then it'd repeat. Breathing in general was hard, just had the thought of respiratory depression in my head.

Normally when i nod then snap awake and keep repeating i wake quicker thsn my body catches up and it seems like i missed a breath or whatever but i do the nod in and out thing and everytime i wake i dont feel like i passed out but then im quickly trying to stop from dropping my phone or drink or whatever i was doing when i started to nod out and it always feels like a quick jolt and like a skipped breath. Then it seems like you were just focussing on anything that could go wrong last night and gave yourself anxiety which may have played a part especially when you had it in your mind thst you could od from sniffing to hard to your lungs. Or it could just be that you had some normal chest congestion and you over thought about it. I know when i sleep or pass out i tend to dry out and wake up with some congestion etc. Either way, such a low dose split of oxy wasnt going to kill you, no worries.

LOVE,

You're totally fine, 20mg is not a lot, even for the opiate naive. I have anxiety and I used to often worry about respiratory depression and feel short of breath/gasp for air, until I realized that it was a symptom of anxiety, and that if I were high enough to OD in the first place, I wouldn't be freaking out lol. I do suggest that you try to figure out the anxiety before messing around with strong opioids, for your own peace of mind. Or try kratom, zero fatal overdoses in medical literature (that I'm aware of).

You just slooooow down with oxy....those pink tens are somehow stronger I think...was it an immediate release? Still won't kill ya, just make you higher...

I hate the pink 10s, i feel they have little to no effect compared to my 15s and 30s....i feel they are as worthless as my 60mg Oxycontins.

The white fives do nothing for me..the pink tens for me at least are more worthwhile to shoot. Though I'm stuck snorting for now.