• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Help! Question about using heroin after 2 months being clean. Panicking!

get high

Bluelighter
Help I'm panicking, So I'm over 2 or 3 months clean off heroin. Quit with the help of xanax. Anyway I started doing adderal and meth. After first two times I ended uo being awake binging for 7 days straight no sleep. Now when I stopped I went through the most horrendous comedown ever and it lasted a WHOLE 3 days the first time second time I still was coming down after 4 days I couldn't take it and used meth again. Now I've been on another week binge no sleep.

The meth is really messing with me health wise getting chest pains n shit. To me this feels like life or death. I KNOW heroin cures adderal and meth comedowns for me. ALWAYS HAS, But I haven't used in 3 months and don't want to go back into heroin withdrawals. I shot up for 2 years. Anyway I was wondering what if I just smoked it for 2 days. Then stopped. Would I go through full blown heroin withdrawal again?!!?! I'm panicking I don't know what the hell to do. Also if I don't experience heroin withdrawals after two days i will never touch it again I dont even enjoy heroin just used it because withdrawals were so painful. So please someone give me some insight?!

Lets first take a deep breath and try and relax. I understand heroin helps you and many others with stim comedowns but there are other ways to battle them too.

Are you having any other symptoms? Have you check your BP and HR to see if they are dangerously high? Headaches? Pain radiating down your arms? Dizziness or fainting? If so, please get checked by a doctor just to be safe.

If not, what you really need to do is eat, hydrate, and sleep. I know easier said than done, but get a good meal in you, drink those fluids, and at least lay down and try and rest.

You mentioned Xanax as well. Can you not get it or something similar? Benzos are the drugs of choice to help calm a stimulant binge as well as in medical settings for true toxicity.

The first thing you need to do man is stop taking the meth. As Kittikat says food, hydration are next but the way you are I doubt your body would even accept food. Next, instead of buying heroin can you not use the money to purchase any benzodiazepine? What about zopiclone or similar?

I doubt you will have significant heroin withdrawn after 2 day but why 2? wouldn't 1 day suffice to bring you down? If you do go that route be careful please and remember that stims+opiates increase the risk of OD...plus your tollerance will be much lower due to the layoff you've had.

Whatever you decide to do, please be careful and let us know how you get on...

I have benzos, I take them everyday or I'll have a siezure, /I just don't have enough to help with the crash. I need a lot. I want to quit meth II dont want to use heroin for years ago just 2 days all I want to know is if I'll go back into full blown heroin withdrawals

I have benzos, I take them everyday or I'll have a siezure, /I just don't have enough to help with the crash. I need a lot. I want to quit meth II dont want to use heroin for years ago just 2 days all I want to know is if I'll go back into full blown heroin withdrawals

I don't think so....no. 2 days shouldn't send you into withdrawal.

Get high, I'm very sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with this shit. Days long Methamphetamine binges are just absolutely brutal on all aspects of your health. It's just like I tell everyone else, if you're gonna get off Opioids to drink yourself to death or go on days long Meth binges should absolutely remain shooting Heroin.

One thing you should familiarize yourself with is the Kindling Effect. It's a term used to describe a phenomenon regarding tolerance. The term in the medical community is still relegated specifically to Alcohol and Benzodiazepines, but it's close to utter fact that the same phenomenon occurs with Opioid dependence.

I think if your health is important to you, you need to immediately stop binging on Methamphetamine. If this means getting back on Heroin, I don't care who gives me shit, you have my moral and ethical blessing. The thing is, if you have had a severe dependency upon Opioids in the past, you will be able to quite easily acquire a habit leading to a full Opioid dependence and acccompanying withdrawal. For myself, it typically takes 3 days of consistent use to produce withdrawal. Granted, the withdrawl is fairly mild in this circumstance, but if I go for a week and a half or maybe two weeks, I will have an undeniably harsh withdrawaly syndrome.

My major point is, do whatever you need to do to stop using the Methamphetamine in this fashion. After this is done, you can address your other issues.