• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction HELP!.Pseudophedrine HCL (cough syrup)

Gun The R

Greenlighter
Hey guys, Im new to this forum. Fisrtly i will tell you the story where i took dxm with pseudophedrine hcl.
In my current country, there is not many recreational drugs to choose from because of its strict laws. And the only thing i can get my hands on is actived red cough syrup which has 3 active ingredients per 5ml(30 mg pseudophedrin HCL, 10mg Dextromethorphan Hbr, and 1.25 mg Triprolidine Hcl). Ive been using this for months to get high and last week i drank the whole bottle.. which is around 200mg of dxm and 600mg of Pseudophedrine HCL. I heard things that decongestants are dangerous but i still went for it. The high was good.. i never reached this far on dxm before and it was enjoyable. Then 2 days after that my body felt weak like im about to get sick, the thing is i might over excercise that day. I sleep it of thingking that tommorow i will feel better but to my surprise i still feel sick and my lower back is hurting. I dont know if its my kidneys or just my back. can anyone help me, i just would like to know the save dose of pseudophedrine hcl.. or the maximum dose a human can take, the risk of taking it qnd the side effects. Cause im planning to drink more next week. Thankyou

600mg of pseudoephedrine is about 5x a strong dose (120mg)... not smart to take dxm with pse as it can cause very high blood pressure, anxiety, etc