• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids [Help please] Pure Fentanyl powder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fentanyl has a very STRONG rush when ivd. Just wanted to add that.

i agree with you on that, but apparently were the minority in this situation. ALOT of people claim thre is barely ANY rush when they IV fentanyl. I dont get it, its such a potent opiate.....it makes me feel SOOOO great when IV'ed...nice big rush....but if you look up previous posts here on BL, alot of people claim to get almost no rush at all.

Well, I understand people claiming caution, because fentanyl is very dangerous.

But, please, instead of claiming caution, could you post some advices if it can help me, or if you think its dangerous whatever step I wanna do, please tell to me. If you only say caution, I think all steps are correct, and you only want to say it for habit.

You say it's easy to OD, but please, explain it. I understand is not more dangerous than other opiate, its much more potente (meant the dose is much tiny) but im not wanna weigh 1mg and divide it in 10 doses, because its very silly thing.
If I do a solution I think its completely easy to measure the dose, whit only a syringe graduated.
So if I take for example (are not real doses only example) 100 ug and it is equipotent to 20 mg of oxycodone, and 200 ug its 40 mg, and so..
Thus I understand here is no more risk to OD than oxycodone, Im right?

Or fentanyl have a less rank of OD, I explain if you take 20 mg of Oxi without tolerance you get high, if you take 3 more times, 60 mg you get very high and possibly OD, but if it are fentanyl, meant, 100 ug -> 300 ug its the same thing right? or you may die beacause fentanyl its a drug that have a less rank of security than oxycodone in terms of dose. I dont think that.

So if you can measure fentanyl in a secure way (dilution for example) it is as safe as other opiate.

I will repeat, what I wanna do.

PLEASE IF YOU VIEW SOME MISTAKE PLEASE TELL ME. instead of say caution (which I aprecciate but not help at all)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1) wearing gloves and mask catch the fentanyl (50mg) and bring down in water (250ml).
(only risk here inaling fentanyl, but Im wearing mask)

Step 2) with a spoon mix the fentanyl in water, afterwards close the tap and agitate gently.

Step 3) let it repose several hours.

Step 4) (view if its completely disolved or powder its on the ground) anyway shake up.

Step 5) same as steap 3

Step 6) shake it up, and later open the tap, (wearing gloves and mask) because fentanyl have good absortion transdermal and accidentaly it could drop some solution in my skin. With a jeringe measure 0.1 ml = 20 ug and put in mouth for 5 mins. After that swallow it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-If not effects in 30 min measure 0.2 ml = 40 ug and do the same.

-If not effects progressively increasing the dose in 0.1 ml or 20ug. Every 30 mins.

-When some effects set in, stop, and writing it in some paper. When the effects have gone wait 2 hours and increase the dose.

-When a reasonable dose sets in, record it and repeat in future.

Thank you all, for the advices, I detailed the method, if you can give me some advice more, I will be apreciate it.

Best case scenerio....you mix it well with water or powder and pray you made it even (no hot spots) and you know what dose you can handle. Maybe be high for a few days.

Worst case scenerio.....OOPS I hope that splash doesn't dissolve through my skin

or

OOPS i got a fentanyl analouge sold as fentanyl to have broader sale appeal. They didnt mention it was 10X the strength of regular fentanyl. You're dead even though you diluted it a little more to error on the safe side.

Robatussin, thank you for the advices.
But, It is pure fentanyl, I know that because I have it tested it in GC/MS

And it doesnt disolve thought my skin because Im wearing a plastic dress, gloves and mask.

any thoughts more?

If you got that where I think you got that then it's extremely pure

BE CAREFUL

You are dealing with something that has possible fatalities from inhaling small airborne amounts of it. Keep in mind that if you are introducing this into your circle of drug-using friends someone may die. DO NOT take this lightly. Pure fentanyl is the atomic bomb of opiates, and I don't mean that in a "oh that shit's the bomb" sort of way, I mean in the sense that you are going to unleash something that might have consequences that you can't undo.

Too many a smart person has been snuffed out by that stuff.

Absolutely. v0lt3r, listen to this man. You need to be extremely careful, and just to reiterate, if you had planned on introducing it to your friends, please reconsider. One mistake and they are dead. You don't want that on your mind, and you don't want to have to deal with the consequences.

You also shouldn't be asking on a internet forum about using pure fentanyl powder. You should already know exactly what to do.

This is a very good point as well. You should know everything there is to know about a certain drug before going out to get it, this includes knowing how you're going to prepare it for consumption. This may not seem like it, but knowing how to prepare pure fentanyl for dosing is the most important thing to know about fentanyl.

But, you do look like you put some thought in to it, so I'd be less worried about you than I would be with someone like...

i love fentanyl its the shit! i need more like 200 - 250 mgs but itd still be awesome :D

Someone that thinks they need 200 - 250mg of fentanyl is a prime example of someone who shouldn't be using it, and should NEVER be offering advice to others on how to use it. How many people would be dead if they had asked you, PoppyLlama, how much fentanyl to take for the first time?

I posted before seeing it was tested and consumed without horrible outcomes as of yet. I doubt GC/MS can tell the difference from some of the analogues that are very similar. What does GC/MS do when tested on loperamide which is similar in structure.

Gald to know gloves were used and the mask is good too.

How was this stuff measured/cut for safety. Water? Powder? Both?

There is still the potential for a hot dose meaning not distributed exactly evenly. The safest way to KNOW that it is spread even across any substance would be in liquid that has been left alone for enough time for everything to dissolve and let it sit for about a day to make sure the molecules have moved around enough

Read this on fentanyl solubility...sorry it's not a full journal article, but it has some info.

ABSTRACT:
The pH dependence of the aqueous solubility of morphine, fentanyl, and sufentanil was investigated at 35°C. Dissociation constants and corresponding pK a values of the drugs were obtained from measured free-base solubilities (determined at high pH's) and the concentrations of saturated solutions at intermediate pH's. Morphine, fentanyl, and sufentanil exhibited pK a values of 8.08, 8.99, and 8.51, respectively. Over the pH range of 5 to 12.5 the apparent solubilities are determined by the intrinsic solubility of the free base plus the concentration of ionized drug necessary to satisfy the dissociation equilibrium at a given pH. Consequently, the drug concentrations of saturated aqueous solutions fall off precipitously as the pH is raised and ionization is suppressed. Further, at low pH's the aqueous solubility of morphine increased in a linear fashion with increases in the molar strength of citric acid which was added to acidify the medium, suggesting the formation of a soluble morphine–citrate complex.

Opioid solubility

Someone that thinks they need 200 - 250mg of fentanyl is a prime example of someone who shouldn't be using it, and should NEVER be offering advice to others on how to use it. How many people would be dead if they had asked you, PoppyLlama, how much fentanyl to take for the first time?

I really apologize for the typo and i didnt mean to sound like i was suggesting anyone take that much for their first time. I was saying that for ME, i would administer 200-250 MICROgrams. I really fucked up in posting that, and I won't do it again. I also will be more careful and clear in what I am trying to say while posting. Sorry again.

Yeah, please update us if you read this... We really care about your safety and I personally think you should go for a concentration under 100mcg/ ml... To just make it a little less potent would surely help you gauge your dose. Of course, this is all if you haven't done it already..

EDIT: oh it says 50mg i really hope hes ok. thats ALOT of fent.... Generally when I have had fentanyl administered its been in concentrations of 75mcg/ml

as pegasus said you really shouldnt go over 100mcg/ml, for my first time i would shoot for 50mcg/ml.. its a wicked powerful drug. for your first time i wouldn't even do more than 50mcg, maybe 100mcg depending on your prior opiate experience.

EDIT#2: another thing to be careful of is, if you did mix a large amount in a large amount of water to create your mixture, water can and probably will evaporate over time and can leave you with a much more potent product.. again, please be careful

Last edited:
Hey I'm still alive :)

I have not do it yet, because Im shopping the material, good syringes, gloves, mask, and a recipent which can be closed hermetic and confortable to do a dilution inside it.

I really apreciate you are worried about me :)
But, Im not gonna die for this, its only one drug more which I wanna test.

About tolerance and concentration of dilution. I have taken opiates many times, oxycodone, heroin, morphine, codeine, propoxyphene etc.. etc.. but Im not addicted to it. So my tolerance its low-medium, I have been taking 200 mg of tramadol daily, in the last 5 months, and I get very little efect from it, before that months, when im only using it one time at month, 200 mg puts me nodding 8hours.

But Im gonna try fentanyl like Im not have tolerance, for the most security. Im thinking in what you have said, you think I should do a dilution with less concentration ? Instead 200 mcg/ml, 100 mcg/ml should be better ? mmm probably do that. But I will double the water, 500 ml, not put only 25 mg, because I dont want to play with powder and bascule.

What equivalence-dose you think it's fenanyl/oxycodone ratio ? (considering Im gonna take sublingually and oxycodone oral)

In globalrph says that 20 mg of oxycodone oral same potent as 100 mcg of fentanyl IV, so considering that BA IV is 100% and sublingual 50%. The dose equivalence for my route would be:

20 mg of oxy oral = 200 mcg fentanyl sublingual.

Althought 20 mg of oxy are a medium and pleasurable dose for me, I dont wanna start with 200 mcg of fenanyl.

And, of course Im not going to intruduce this in my circle of friends. Im not gonna take these risk.

Hi, I have read all post over the forum of fentanyl.

I have now 50 mg of pure fentanyl powder. (I know that because I have it tested it in GC/MS)

I heard scaring stories of fentanyl. But I want to play safe.

I only need to know if what I'm gonna do is right or not. Until I'm completely sure I will not do it.

I thought in do a solution, I think is the best and safest form of dose it. But I need to know, if fentanyl is completely soluble in water in normal temperatures. Or if I need another liquid for do the solution, like etanol.

25 mg in 250 ml = 100 mcg of fentanyl in 1 ml. (Sounds very safe.)

I will test first 0,1 ml for example, and 30 min later, 0,3 ml and go increasing dose until 1 ml.

You view any mistake or you know a safest form ?

Thank you.

Hello Sir

I also get illicet fentanyl HCL pure powder and make diluted water solutions for buccal/IV use. Yes, it is dangerous, but so are many chemicals when you are handling them in their pure HCL form. Just take all the proper safety measures, .latex gloves and a surgeon mask certainly wouldn't hurt, and make sure to clean anything used in the preparation, and wash your hands/skin real good after handling it and you will be fine.

Honestly, making the water diluted solution out of the HCL is soooooo much safer than everyone who cuts open/cuts up patches and chews them/smokes them, whatever. They have NO idea how much they are ingesting when you just cut up a patch and squeeze some out.

With the way we make the solution from the pure chemical, we know exactly how many micrograms are in each ML, which is exactly how they use the substance in hospitals for surgeries.

If it was as dangerous that it is not possible to safely use the chemical, they wouldn't be using the stuff everyday in hospitals for people about to have surgery.

Just follow the directions I sent to you via PM and you will not have any problems.

One thing I like is while taking the fentanyl, take some hits of JWH-018 (I can not smoke marijuana since I am on probation, but I am positive that would be just as great) and the combination is amazing, it is so easy to hit a nod, just a great relaxing feeling.

Have fun man and stay safe. Start small, work your way up, and find your right dose.

--Shrek

Best case scenerio....you mix it well with water or powder and pray you made it even (no hot spots) and you know what dose you can handle. Maybe be high for a few days.

Regarding the hotspots, The drug is soluble in water, and you shouldn't be spraying it on a medium like when you are spraying JWH-018 onto mushroom leaves, you won't have any hot spots as long as you let the powder fully dissolve into the liquid, which only takes about an hour if you shake it for a minute every 5-10 minnutes, and keep it as a liquid for oral/sublingual/buccal or IV use.

Fentanyl should ONLY be diluted with liquids, if you are diluting it with another powder (like people do with cocaine or heroin) you are just ASKING for trouble. 50 MG of fentanyl is smaller than 1/2 the size of a dime. You can not safely mix it with other powders to dilute it, that is just an accident waiting to happen (which is how all those people OD'd on it in detroit, nyc, etc, someone mixed it with another powder / heroin to dilute and it was way to strong still).

Make a water solution, I personally do 200 Microgram/ML but I have a high tolerance, someone with a low tolerance can very well do 75 or so Micrograms per ML and be plenty potent enough for them still..

Start slow and work your way up in doses, you can always take more, but if you take to much you can not undo it.

Have fun people and stay safe.

Happy nodding.

Last edited:
Hi, I have read all post over the forum of fentanyl.

I have now 50 mg of pure fentanyl powder. (I know that because I have it tested it in GC/MS)

I heard scaring stories of fentanyl. But I want to play safe.

I only need to know if what I'm gonna do is right or not. Until I'm completely sure I will not do it.

I thought in do a solution, I think is the best and safest form of dose it. But I need to know, if fentanyl is completely soluble in water in normal temperatures. Or if I need another liquid for do the solution, like etanol.

25 mg in 250 ml = 100 mcg of fentanyl in 1 ml. (Sounds very safe.)

I will test first 0,1 ml for example, and 30 min later, 0,3 ml and go increasing dose until 1 ml.

You view any mistake or you know a safest form ?

Thank you.

Your veins aren't an erlenmeyer...using solvents like ethanol is always a bad idea. Water is the safest with may be a few drops of ethanol.

250 mL is an insane amount but do whatever you think is safest. My fingers are able to dose a chemical with 1/8 of a drop precision.

My friends dad was an anesthesiologist and needless to say a complete drug addict. We swiped a vile of Fentanyl from him ( 0.5mg/1mL ampule, I want to say Hospira made it, because it started with an H and thats the only company I can find that starts with an H) Anyway, We both started out at 50ug and moved are way up to where we were high but not over the edge. It's a scary drug because he was very comfortable and high with injecting 80ug where as with me 80ug got me buzzed but nothing more. My sweet spot was more around 130-150ug. After a couple months we stopped playing around with this shit. Our tolerances shot up and the w/d from this drug is absolutely fucking horrid. His dad eventually got his license stripped by the state and got sued big time. I'm fairly certain he got caught stealing a variety of narcotics from the hospital he worked for.

I'm fairly certain he got caught stealing a variety of narcotics from the hospital he worked for.

When I was in highschool a kid that I knew had a father who was a pharmacist as his profession. I have no idea why, but his father used to let him go with him to work sometimes and actually help out, putting pills into the containers for customers.

He used to always swipe pills, one day though someone freaked out on a pill he gave them during school, and ratted him out.

I never saw him ago, his parents immediately sent him to a military academy instead of public high school.

Your story made me think of that, sorry for getting off topic -- hopefully it entertained someone <3

edit : but yes back on topic, fent will jack your tolerance up big time, and the w/d's are like a tornado, they come and go real fast, but they will rip you apart for the time you have them.

ive been wanting a powder fentanyl source for years now. i dont trust any source boards which is probly my best bet.

Taking 20-30 Roxi 30s at once wont even make me a little drowsy...no effect at all. I now take about 250-300 mg of methadone a day just to make sure I dont get sick, but that has no euphoric effect either.

20-30 Roxi 30's?!? 6-800 mg's at once???I'm callin' bullshit on that one! The thought of someone w/ a tolerance like that is just mind blowing to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.