• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids [Help please] Pure Fentanyl powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

v0lt3r

Greenlighter
Hi, I have read all post over the forum of fentanyl.

I have now 50 mg of pure fentanyl powder. (I know that because I have it tested it in GC/MS)

I heard scaring stories of fentanyl. But I want to play safe.

I only need to know if what I'm gonna do is right or not. Until I'm completely sure I will not do it.

I thought in do a solution, I think is the best and safest form of dose it. But I need to know, if fentanyl is completely soluble in water in normal temperatures. Or if I need another liquid for do the solution, like etanol.

25 mg in 250 ml = 100 mcg of fentanyl in 1 ml. (Sounds very safe.)

I will test first 0,1 ml for example, and 30 min later, 0,3 ml and go increasing dose until 1 ml.

You view any mistake or you know a safest form ?

Thank you.

[snipped out UA'd quote - leftwing]

Also 50mg's of any pure powder would be tiny, what would you keep it in a little vial or something? lol seems a little fishy...

At least the OP seems to have a decent game plan. Just take it slow and give it enough time to kick in so you don't end up ODing. Also you'd probably have to swish the solution around in your mouth for it to work because i don't think the BA of fent is good at all when swallowed, i'm not an expert on fent though.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you got that where I think you got that then it's extremely pure

BE CAREFUL

You are dealing with something that has possible fatalities from inhaling small airborne amounts of it. Keep in mind that if you are introducing this into your circle of drug-using friends someone may die. DO NOT take this lightly. Pure fentanyl is the atomic bomb of opiates, and I don't mean that in a "oh that shit's the bomb" sort of way, I mean in the sense that you are going to unleash something that might have consequences that you can't undo.

Too many a smart person has been snuffed out by that stuff.

You also shouldn't be asking on a internet forum about using pure fentanyl powder. You should already know exactly what to do.

You just need to dilute it %100 accurately and you'll be good. For the most part lol.

As everyone else has already noted BE CAREFUL! That stuff must be respected!

Ok, Thank you all for the advices, Im gonna try to do the solution now.

Finally I will do 50 mg in 250 ml. So 1 ml = 200 ug of fentanyl.
Because I don't want to weight 25 mg with my mg scale, I don want to fentanyl touch my scale, from the bag, directely to the water. I will do with gloves and mask for security.

(If I add some vodka, like 5-10 ml to the 250 ml of water, I will increase the speed of dilution ? It sound like no sense to me, but someone has told him this.)

When the solution is done, I will updating this post, with the effects, I will try fist 0,1 ml = 20 ug.

And yes, I will put the liquid in the mouth for some minutes, for sublingual absortion. Because oral BA is not very good...

i have no experience with this stuff. the people i know that do tell me that there is a very VERY thin line between being high and being dead. many dont even find it recreational for that very reason. many, including myself, think that since it is so powerful that it must be so euphoric. in practice you will end up either developing a nasty dependence, OD, and/or die while trying to reach the dose that gets you high. of all the drugs out there THIS is the one i would think is best prescribed by those with access to equipment that allows for accurate and slow dosing, ie and IV drip.

I have never heard of powdered Fentanyl but have had extensive experience with Fentanyl in the patch form, both the Jansen gel type and the other brand without the gel...cant remember the name. I didnt take it as prescribed, I abused it really bad for several years. I would cut them open and eat the gel or just suck and chew on the other brand. They were 75mcg/hr and 100mcg/hr. I had met a "guy", as addicts often do in our circles that had quite the stock pile of the things. He had been prescribed them for years along with 30mg roxicodone, but he never used the patches, just the 30s. He must have had 100 unopened boxes of 5 each. He was an older guy that lived out in the country and sold them to me very cheap. I burned through his whole stash in about 7 months and was left with a tolerance like you could never imagine. I had been a 9 year opiate abuser (30s, IV H, and 80s and 40s when they used to be around). Now, I CANT get any kind of a reaction to an opiate. They no longer have any effect on me AT ALL in ANY dose. Taking 20-30 Roxi 30s at once wont even make me a little drowsy...no effect at all. I now take about 250-300 mg of methadone a day just to make sure I dont get sick, but that has no euphoric effect either. So to anybody out there thinking about trying Fentanyl...be careful...not only is it extremely dangerous because there is a fine line between buzzing and OD'ing because it is taken in small doses that are hard to measure (especially the gel), but it will skyrocket your tolerance and possibly ruin all other forms of opiates for you

If you got that where I think you got that then it's extremely pure

BE CAREFUL

You are dealing with something that has possible fatalities from inhaling small airborne amounts of it. Keep in mind that if you are introducing this into your circle of drug-using friends someone may die. DO NOT take this lightly. Pure fentanyl is the atomic bomb of opiates, and I don't mean that in a "oh that shit's the bomb" sort of way, I mean in the sense that you are going to unleash something that might have consequences that you can't undo.

Too many a smart person has been snuffed out by that stuff.

Listen to this guy^^^^^

when it comes to fentanyl stick to transdermal, it isn't a particularly euphoric drug anyway and no rush IVed.

when it comes to fentanyl stick to transdermal, it isn't a particularly euphoric drug anyway and no rush IVed.

Are you kidding me? Ive got some of the most euphoric experiences in my life from taking fentanyl. in fact ive overdosed from the euphoria, it was amazing, even the overdose felt good, well, atleast after I stopped vomiting. And even when I dont take too much and overdose, its still EXTREMELY euphoric.

Also, when I IV it, it gives me an awesome rush...allthough I seem to be a minority when it comes to this, I have not met many people who get a good rush from fentanyl IV other than me.

But either way, taking fentanyl sublingually, or transdermally or whatever, ALWAYS is extremely euphoric for me. All my friedns agree as well

i love fentanyl its the shit! i need more like 200 - 250 mcgs but itd still be awesome :D

Last edited:
Uh, no dude.

More like 200µg

I believe a 100µg/hr 72 hr patch contains about 2mg TOTAL.

Uh, no dude.

More like 200µg

I believe a 100µg/hr 72 hr patch contains about 2mg TOTAL.

10.2 mg, at least in the Mylan brand, but it's still obvious that this poster meant 200 micrograms which is...the lowest dose that Actiq pops come in, so it doesn't seem like a smart dick-sizing comment to me, but perhaps I read it wrong...

yea i think its pretty obvious he meant micrograms. but I guess it doesnt hurt to correct him....politely.

No offense meant, of course.

I just hate to see anyone messing around with fentanyl, especially if there's any indications whatsoever that they don't know what they're doing in any way. I've seen too many bad outcomes.

No offense meant, of course.

I just hate to see anyone messing around with fentanyl, especially if there's any indications whatsoever that they don't know what they're doing in any way. I've seen too many bad outcomes.

Hell yea^^^.....that shit is an accidental overdose waiting to happen....even for people who know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.