• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Help on identifying alprazolam pill x2mg vs g3722

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid56

Greenlighter
I've recently experienced with xanax. The first pill was G3722, which was easy to find research on. Though lately I've found different ones with the logo X2MG. I can't seem to find any pill reports on this. though it effects perfectly normally as any xanax. Just wonder what the deal is of why it's so Unidentifiable online. Or if anyone knows any knowledge of this?

Pill ID threads are against the rules... A mod will close this probably...

But it's probably a pressed pill.

Xanax has very strong and distinguishable taste so if one has tasted real Xanax before then just scratching some of the pill with nail and then tasting it one could quite accurately tell if the pill has any alprazolam in it.

That can be said to be dangerous but I guess you didn't get it from pharmacy as you wouldn't have to guess if it real stuff so as the pill is done somewhere dog only knows and sold to you by some guy on the corner or from shady internet site it is already dangerous so I wouldn't say that just tasting a bit would be more dangerous than buying drugs illegally already is.

Anyway we shouldn't be doing Pill IDs here as it can be anything even if it has all the same markings as the real stuff.

And as a sidenote I would stay out of Xanniebars as those are the most often counterfeit out of every form alprazolam comes in.

Bars bought from internet "pharmacies" are most often made by some junkie in his or hers bathtub from a bulk alprazolam powder and strength will vary greatly from pill to pill.

0.5mg and 1mg alprazolam bought from Internet are often real pharmacy dispensed products especially if they are generics instead of brand name stuff.

Having 2mg alprazolam in a form of a white bar won't make it hit any harder than taking it in form of four peach colored footballs.

Also if talking about alprazolam bought from a real pharmacy there won't be any difference at all in strength of a pill no matter who the manufacturer is unless you live in a developing country. 1mg pill from pfizer hits as hard as 1mg pill from Mylan or other generic brand.

Test your pills with a test kit or get em professionally checked. We don't allow pill ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.