• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help needed with Codeine CWE

pe8ches

Greenlighter
So, I"m an occasional user of codeine, and is experimenting with CWE because I can't get codeine pills and am trying to stay legal.

I get a good euphoric buzz from around 150mg of codeine when taking Nurofen Plus (ibu) or Panadeine Extra (apap) in pill form, but want to protect my liver and stomach so would prefer to use CWE. These are the only two types of OTC codeine pills available where I live. Only a very small amount of drowsiness is noticed when using the following method. Also, no itch so I don't think I'm extracting enough codeine.

Method:

24x Panadeine Extra tablets (15mg/500mg)
Dissolve pills in about 100ml of cold water, getting a slightly thick milky liquid.
Put liquid in fridge for around 10 min, and then freezer for 15-25 min
When the liquid is very cold, and visibly separated (but no icicles) remove from freezer
Have tried filtering through 2 pre-wet coffee filters, and also tried filtering through a t-shirt and squeezing out remainder of liquid
Clear or only slightly cloudy liquid is obtained
Drinks liquid.

I've tried this 3 times over the last two weeks and have not achieved any euphoria. Pretty sure I have not built a tolerance to codeine. I have tried drinking grapefruit juice 45 min in advance, this helped a little but the resulting effect was still not worth it.

Any advice would be helpful. I hope to try this again in a few days and is thinking of using 48 tabs instead, but would prefer to use only 24.

I have read multiple thread on this, and used the search option, but still can't see where I'm going wrong.

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight :)
We don't use swim, so please edit your post, so more people will read/answer

1) dissolve thoroughly the pills
2) Stir, put the stuff in microwen and warm up at 60C
3) then goes on like usual

Yes codeine is soluble but can be trapped by the bulk of the insoluble stuff. If the pills have some nasty binder, the yield is even lower

Last edited:
2) Stir, put the stuff in microwen and warm up at 60C

Yes codeine is soluble but can be trapped by the bulk of the insoluble stuff. If the pills have some nasty binder, the yield is even lower

Reported to moderator.

^
APAP.jpg

I've not written

2) Stir, put the stuff in microwave owen and warm up at 60C
3) drink the solution at 60C

but

(2) is an extra passage to improve yield

I've not written

2) Stir, put the stuff in microwave owen and warm up at 60C
3) drink the solution at 60C

but

(2) is an extra passage to improve yield

Have you read what the program says? The solution temperature before FILTRATION, should be under 35C. Filtration does not equal consumption.

Just don't post step by step guidelines if you don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited: