• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help needed IV'ing speed

ardnas666

Greenlighter
PLEASE PLEASE Help me, advice needed IV'ing speed

Hi guys, I'm a newbie. I used to IV speed 30 years ago and recently I was offered some. I decided to do as I used to but the 'powder' did not dissolve in water and turned into a white milky thick solution. I researched and then tried an acetone wash, all went well, I lost about 20% and the white powder looked better, cleaner and pure .. but again when I added water to dissolve, upon heating it dissolved but as it cooled, it again turned into a thickish paste which I was obviously unable to draw into the syringe. Please could someone help me .. what has changed with this stuff over 30 years, it is freaking me out, I have a few g left and I can't use it :X. Please don't suggest taking it a different way as it is the 'rush' I am wanting to experience again.

Last edited:
sounds like there's still some cut in it. but don't quote me.

You might have freebase amphetamine. Meaning you'd have to add an acid to the water to turn your amp into a water soluble salt.

my guess too is that it's freebase, which is definitely not water soluble - however in my experience freebase METHamphetamine at any rate is an oil, liquid at room temp and not something solid you would get in a bag. but perhaps they have a way of solidifying it where you are. if this is the case then what i would do (if i KNEW that it was a base) would be to dissolve it in naptha then hit it with a cloud of HCl gas in dry, nonhumid conditions. but that's just me, hopefully someone here can answer your question

Thanks falsifiedhypothesi for your advice, something like vitamin c or citric added to the water when mixing ... will that dissolve it then?

Hi modocmodoc , no I didn't, I have never done it that way ..

Last edited:
no dude its not as simple as adding just any acid, at least i don't think so, i have never heard of amphetamine citrate or amphetamine acetate, only amphetamine HCl and amphetamine sulphate. Meaning, you'll need to add either hydrochloric acid or sulpheric acid to it - but not too much, otherwise it will lower the pH and you will get something nasty - although an acetone wash will take away some of the excess acid. PH paper is a must here, you need to get the salt solution down to a pH of 7. A good way to test your speed in fact would be to touch some pH paper to it and see what you get - try it wet and/or with a little non-polar solvent on it if it won't read. I have done this entire procedure with meth many times and it isn't very hard but very easy to fuck up. Good luck man. u can just eat it you know, do u really need to shoot this stuff?

There are a lot more salts then just sulfate and hydrochloride. I've heard of people adding citric acid to crack to make it injectable but since I have no experience with it nor am I a chemist I can't really condone it with amphetamine.

You'll have to do a little bit of your own research unless we get someone more knowledgable in here.

There are a lot more salts then just sulfate and hydrochloride. I've heard of people adding citric acid to crack to make it injectable but since I have no experience with it nor am I a chemist I can't really condone it with amphetamine.

You'll have to do a little bit of your own research unless we get someone more knowledgable in here.
I used to mix citric acid with heroin as well to turn freebase into HCl

Hiya Ardnas666, afraid in my years of amp addiction I've always snorted phet powder. I find the act of cutting the powder into lines on a cd case is kinda ritualistic and even after 5 speed free years, when i see images of white lines on tv cop shows and stuff it triggers serious ideas of using. Think snorting is all part of the habit.
All i can suggest is not too risk trying all kinds of risky chemical alterations unless 100% sure of the technique. Just cut a few generous lines and take it intra nasally?
Sorry I don't have any real advice, but better than wasting a deal IMHO

Take care out there! ;)