• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help needed concerning the mixing of certain substances.

passivenihilist

Greenlighter
So, this is my first time ever discovering this forum and it seems like, in contrast to many drug related sites, it consists of rather intelligent people with real knowledge and insight in the art that is the usage of drugs.

So let me give some info about my experience with drug.

Never been a big drinker although it was my initiational drug to the world of mind-altering substances. I have smoked alot of green and hasch, for about at least a total of a 3 year period since 2011.

So, on top of alcohol and cannabis(background substances) I have very limited experience dealing with CS like, cocaine, amphetamines and MDMA. Also temporary romances with benzodiazepines. My only real addiction(in my eyes) is the one I am currently dealing with, which is opiates. Starting with tramadol, advancing to subutex, morphine and oxy, I finally managed to ween myself of them. Since the start of 2015 I have been taking tramadol as a replacement, albeit in low doses. I used to take a minimum of 500 mg and the upper limit probably never exceeded 1,5gs. Nowadays my general doses are at 50-200.

Sorry for that long read, but here is where my real question is introduced.

Since the start of 2016 I have been taking about 100-300 mg of tramadol daily(combined with smoking). Tomorrow, the 12th of November, me and some of my friends are going to our countries capital to have a good time. As such it has been planned that amphetamines is going to be the main event for this trip.

I am wondering that if the last dose of tramadol(50mg, 24 hours before that it was 100) was taken about 20-24 hours before my first line of speed would I be in any grave danger?
I mean, the dosage of tramadol is very low, I feel nothing atm except for not feeling sick. I have mainly taken it to banish the abstinence.

So, if I do this line 24 hours after my last dose of tram, and obviously doing more lines later in the night combined with some eventual drinking; does it mean that I will have a seizure?

Also, an addition to the question, what if I took 50 the day of said snorting of speed?
And I have only hade a seizure once due to a insane dose of tramadol powder(unable to tell the dose, but must have been huge due to me regularly doing 800 daily.

Sorry for the long read, I am desperate. I guess most people would say don't do the speed which is when I say that I will NOT BE ABLE TO FUNCTION due to withdrawals. And then you say; then don't go at all. At which point I say that's out of the question. The reason we are doing this is because my best mate has recently been hit with all the types of unjustices the universe has to offer.

Any response is welcome, if anything is unclear in my ramblings just tell me and I'll try to clarify.

Thank you.

There's no way to tell you for sure, but tramadol has a relatively long half-life, so i would give it 24hours MINIMUM. Seizing out during holiday would suck ass, you might want to find a different low-dose opioid to take its place for the time being.

Thanks man, appreciate it!

I'm unfortunately not in any position to get my hands on other opioid or opiate in time, maybe when I'm already there.

Could it be a better idea to just bring some muscle-relaxants, like iktorivil or stesolid, just in case I feel a little too fast?