• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help. Need advice on skin care

Monkey112

Greenlighter
Hi All,

There's been some real garbage heroin around. It re crystallized when it cools. Every time I miss it seems it kill my skin. I've had a small blotch I've been managing but I had a huge miss last night. Really don't want it getting like the smaller area. Any care suggestions? Thanks

https://ibb.co/hckEfG

I've been doing sports professionally all my life, I feel like there's something wrong with my health. I didn't want to give up sports.

Who even came up with the idea that people that retire from playing sports are seen driving around in Sports cars?

Meanwhile in thread,,,

@Monkey112

Main thing you can try doing is placing a warm compress on each arm, then use some basic first aid. I'd suggest grabbing something like Neosporin *For Scars*, and I would usually place the warm compresses on top of each treated area to hopefully allow the ointment to seep in.
If it doesn't look or feel any better, meaning it is looking worse, and it is starting to become warm to the touch then I would seek some professional medical help. So go get that shit looked at ASAP.

God damnit this thread was started in 2017. RIP Monkey112