• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Help me With my Polypharmacy?

I do smoke, actually. About 20 a day. I guess it never occurred to me to add them.

Dont forget I often give a range of how many I take and some of those does are MAX, so I dont take the highest dose of everything everyday.

I have always need more than the maximum amount for any med (even as a kid, even for antibiotics). My doctor said I'd be able to undergo surgery with the ammount of stuff I'm on (and he doesnt know the higher doses I actually take. Maybe I WILL try and work some of those doses down. Peoples reaction have surprised me. I didnt realize it was THAT bad.

wow - you were definitely hospitalized DUE to the medication regime (re sero syndrome). With pancreatitis - you should stop the paracetamol IMMEDIATELY. Outside of that, just wow - as someone who has been prescribed everything in the DSM-IV. That is straight up nuts. I would STRONGLY recommend you get a private doctor and level with them about what's going on and figure out a plan from there. ---- ALSO THE DXM SHOULD *NOT* BE TAKEN W/TRAMODOL. AT ALL. You really, really should stop the para and dex tomorrow.

Why dont you ask for the paper so they can talk to eachother. You litterly just list doctor and sign it takes seconds

I have a GP, a private doctor and a psychiatric doctor. Each one does not know I see the other two.

I have more than 5+ docters all over the show and true dodgy like nothing (African style), no questions asked. They take your temperature to say they actually did an examination (some don't even make eye contact, they just ask "what you want?"and prescribe any-fucking-thing you want. And for an equivalent of I think $10 you got your script. African style docters are drug dealers who studied 7 years and walk around in a white coat.

I fucking love it. Also drugs come cheap here. The same Name Brand Valium as in no generic shit. Costs you [so much more you silly Americans, in Africa they leave drugs at your doorstep every morning, ha ha ha.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've admittedly yet to read the entire thread, but have to second or third or whatever the falling asleep with smokes thing, pleabe care. An ex of mine's mom died like that and when we were dating got into a hige fight over her nodding out in bed with lit smokes. It's one of the reasI smoke outside at home.

I'm definitely going to do a CWE on my Paracetamol/Codeine pills from now on. I hate paracetamol anyway. My doctor actually admitted to me that he agreed with me that paracetamol is almost completely ineffective in adults (but is app great for pain in infants). I think it's only real use is as an anti-pyretic.

I don''t let the doctors know because I do actually need most of the meds I'm on (obviously at much lower doses) and I'm scared they will be taken away from me. Plus there is definitely an addiction going on here. I have severe Borderline Personality disorder, Major Depressive Disorder w/ Psychotic symptoms, generalized anxiety and Bulimia Nervosa. To make this worse I was sexually abused as a child and mentally abused by my parents, while bullied at school so I have a lot of psychological pain and damage and I tend to just keep taking pills into I'm zombiefied or unconscious.

I think I will see a new, private doctor and get advise for tapering, though. I think that's a good idea.