• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help me identify these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKDaily

Greenlighter
So, Im reaching out because I'm at a loss for what these may have contained.

So a dude I was seeing one time called me and showed me a cigarette that when lit, caught fire and sparked. Then you notice it was burning at an alarming rate. Any idea what may have been in these cigarettes? Certainly caused a stimulant effect of sorts.

Secondly, I found these small flowers that looked dried, in a ring shape, packed into my ex's pipe. It looked like it had some type of red paste at the end. It smelled kind of sweet when burning but I didn't notice any instantous effects. Any idea what this could be?

The cig was prob a pcp 'dipper'... You in the states?

The flowers in pipe could be changa? Not sure on the red paste tho?

PCP flares up. We don't identify things over the net, but that one is common. Unless you want PCP aka dippers, bin them. They could be anything.

Sorry OP, but drug identification is not actually something that we do here. It typically leads to nothing more than wild-guesses that help nobody, being that the only true way to identify a substance is to have it tested. Being that it's not technically even possible to do it, you can understand why we choose not to spend time on it. If you don't have an honest and open relationship with your SO, I would work on changing that or you're never going to be content. It's not your job to play amateur-DEA agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.