• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help me find someone.....(bit of a lost love thread)

ultraphine

Bluelighter
Hey, this will seem like a weird thread but here goes anyway.

I was just reading through the archive and came across psychik's thread on regrets, anyway I was gonna put this down as one of my regrets but I thought id actually try something a little more lateral instead.

About three or four years ago just b4 I went overseas for six months I met this girl at teryaki.

Anyway we got on really well and things were pretty cruisy there for a while.

I had already booked my ticket for thailand b4 we met but wed decided that she would work for a while and buy a ticket and come join me over there.

So anyways while I was in thailand we kinda lost touch and when I came back the one person that we had in common wasnt talking to her anymore and kinda said that I shouldnt bother cos I could do way better.

But to be honest I have always kinda hoped that one day we'd meet on the street somewhere and it would be cool again.

So anyway heres some details....

She used to go to virus all the time in melb and she lived in a squat in carlton/brunswick for a while with a bunch of other ravers.

Umm she has dark hair, is about 5'6-5'7 and is pretty cute(yeah i know)

Umm she was always a little bit kinda gothy (not slash your wrists gothy or nothin)

She used to work as a dancer on king street (yeah, king street, I know, I know)

Umm she was mates with the dj Itchy (if anyone knows where he is at let me know too yeah??)

Anyways I know this is a super long shot but its worth a try hey??

If you have any long lost friends or loves why not join in and see if the big wide world of bluelight can help you out???

[EDIT: Name removed. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it is a lil bit stalker like isnt it???

It's just a regret ive had for years that I didnt try harder to keep ib touch with her, plus if I was half decent I would have stuck around rather than fuck off overseas three weeks after we got together.

Me and some of my friends used to go there every month. I can put the feelers out and see if any of them know her, no promises though.

Doppelganger said:
Bluelight's very own stalker thread.

Bless.

^Hardly :p

ultraphine I wouldn't have a clue honey. You don't have any contact phone numbers of hers or anything? Maybe know if where she lives/used to live?

If this was a few years ago though she may have moved on herself though thats the only problem. But you can always try!

I've edited your post to remove the person's name, if anyone knows a person matching this description and wishes to help please PM the original poster.

Thanks for putting it back up hoptis, but I would hazard a guess to say that my general description probably matches about 15-20 per cent of the population.

If anyone used to go to virus or teryaki pretty regularly and knew a bunch of people perhaps give me a pm and I will pass on this persons details.

Thanks hoptis.

ultrapine, it's just due to the nature of this site that we don't really encourage having people's real names up.

Have you tried looking on facebook or schoolfriends (or whatever that school search website it)?

:)

Yeah ive had a look on facebook etc. To be honest she wasnt really the type to be into the web very much. I remember I had to set up an email account for her just so we could keep in touch.

It's cool, ive just always wondered what happened to her cos she just kinda fell off the face of the earth.