Help, I've made a big mistake

not gonna lie, this probably made my day=D=D=D<3

EDIT- not previous, im talking bout the one about the alpacas

Well, I used to say that nothing surprises me what people do whilst under the influence of stilnox (ambien), and I used to know this from experience, but the purchase of farm animals has to take the cake lol

tumblr_lwg1wuAD4V1qcuxhpo1_400.gif

I have honestly never laughed so much in my entire life.
I have came very close to purchasing a few acres of land and some llamas while sober.
On the basis of what I've learned here; avoid Ambien unless you want an "evil four-legged ewok" or to hybridise dogs and alpacas to use as drug mules.

Just...wow.

LOL I feel like a failure as a druggie now and will continue to until I buy fucking farm animals unknowingly on various narcotics hahaha holy shit

I have two alpacas, just give them a flake or two of hay everyday and they're good to go. Some grain in the evening is something they like as well.
And yeah those little fuckers are pure evil, only reason they put up with me is because I give them food and water.

They're pretty much just small pissed off llamas

Holy shit! That's hilarious!!! Love the responses in this thread! 'Four legged ewoks' 'small pissed off llamas' 'have your dogs eat them and extract the drugs' And I thought hearing people sing to me from my mashed potatoes was bad! Buahahaha!!!!

Last edited:
I took an ambien 2nite-first time, and made myself throw it up after reading OP's post. Good night. :) I hope.