• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Help identifying if this is actually Methylphenidate or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeddmc

Greenlighter
Hey bluelighters, Recently received a tablet from someone who told me it was Methylphenidate 18MG Extended release. I believe it is the generic version of 18MG Concerta. Problem is, I can't find the tab online anywhere. It's made by Apotex, but unlike many other drug companies, Apotex restricts most of their database of drugs to physicians and pharmacists. Only a very tiny portion is shown to the general public. So, I am having problems finding an ident. I do believe it is 18MG of Methylphenidate ER, but I would like to know if anyone here has seen or is prescribed these exact tabs; and if so could you let me know if it is what i'm told it is? - Pill is Yellow Oval/Rectangle/Capsule shaped but is not a capsule, it's a solid pill. - On one side has "APO" On the other has "MPD 18" - Photo of Front and back of tab with USB stick for reference:
RFOtjvS.jpg
Cheers & Thanks, XMC

That is the same pills my grandmother crushes up and snorts in the mornings.

We don't do pill ID here at bluelight per the rules. Plus, we have no way of verifying if the pill is genuine or not. Lots of fake pills circulating these days and unfortunately the only way to know for sure would be via laboratory analysis.

I ran a check for the heck of it and it didn't come up in 9 databases with multiple variations. This is sometimes done by pressers so only their word can be taken for what it is. As a last ditch effort you could call poison control and say you found them in your girlfriends purse, but I have a bad feeling they're not legit.

I'm sorry but we really don't do Pill ID and I have to close this. If you do decide to consume it or a small piece of it please be very careful.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.