• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Help identify RC powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhitePlaster

Bluelighter
Hey all. I'm 30 and have been a functional alcoholic for almost 15 years now. I used to smoke weed every now and then, but most of the stuff available now is too strong (think skunk) and makes me uncomfortable. Other than that a little codeine, a little xanax and random other pharms sum up my drug experience.

Last fall a couple of folks I was hanging out with suggested I do a line with them. I reluctantly agreed, had one, had a beer and another line, chit chatted for a while then decided to go home with as one of them was getting paranoid.

That was A-PHP. I ended up taking it regularly for a month, ROA snorted (it burns like a mofo) and sublingual. I found I liked it under my tongue better, it would have a slower onset rather than hit you like a ton of bricks. I never did more than 20-25mg at once as the comeup included a bad pressure in my grad which sometimes needed a beer or two to go away.

A-PHP dosed in the morning helped me with my life and work, even though it made me a bit edgy. Colors were brighter and everything was more enjoyable on it, also it helped me fix my sleep schedule.

1 month in and the stocks ran out. My improved mood stayed though. Also I figured out that my buddy was always chipping some for himself and I decided to go to the dealers by myself as I knew where he was getting it.

Which brings me to the question. Since A-PHP ran out, they have been selling a substance that looks just like it, but is completely different. They put a lot more of it in every bag coz it's weaker, and it's certainly not a stimulant. My buddies didn't like it and went looking elsewhere.

Appearance: Clumpy white powder. If warmed it kinda turns into a paste. When heated with a torch for vaping it becomes a light amber oil, and unless you burn it there is very little to no residue. It dissolves completely in both water and PG indicating that it's probably a pure RC, just weak.

It smells heavily of chlorine when vaped, same as A-PHP did. When snorted it burns very little but tends to clog the nose after 2-3 bags. It numbs the tongue and tastes like medicine, in contrast to A-PHP which tasted like toxic corrosive chemicals no one should ingest.

Dosage: 50-60mg to start with and up to 400-500mg after you get used to it.
Onset: 5-15 minutes.
Duration: 40-90 minutes if snorted, slightly more if talent sublingual or oral.
Effects: 50mg feels like drinking a beer. Sounds seem farther away and there is a slight dissociative feeling. Taking more, it gives a idgaf feeling similar to opiates. Some painkilling effects, but minor. Alcohol takes the edge off if I've taken too much too fast, but also pretty much cancels all effects.
Side effects/OD: Feeling very cold to the point of physical shivering, although with a clear mental state, no panic.

What I think it is: From the slow onset, dosages and dissociative effects I believe this to be 2FDCK, but I'm not completely sure. I've also not seen anyone "hole" on it, not even when IVd.

We don't do indentification. One of the basic rules!

But my personal experience with 2f-DCK proved it to be a stimulating dissociative. Like most disso's are! But if you wanna know what it is getting it tested is the only way to get an answer to your question

Okay thanks for chiming in. It does feel slightly stimulating in low doses, constantly snorting small bumps while drinking will have me strolling around all day long (and have sore feet the next day).

Could be anything. Something harmful or something not. Best not to do drugs when you don't know what they are

Thanks for the HR tip. I know for a fact it's the same thing every time - just need to find out what. Will a simple reagent test help? I can get those.

I know it is currently legal in my country (Romania), which narrows down the list of possible substances. Interestingly enough A-PHP was banned back in 2015 - they must have had a sizable stock left to go on another 4 years.

Thanks for the HR tip. I know for a fact it's the same thing every time - just need to find out what. Will a simple reagent test help? I can get those.

I know it is currently legal in my country (Romania), which narrows down the list of possible substances. Interestingly enough A-PHP was banned back in 2015 - they must have had a sizable stock left to go on another 4 years.

How do you know it's legal if you don't know what it is?

By the fact that the area is constantly swarming with police and security and they never give the dealers trouble. 2 years ago there were some arrests made in that place for heroin and methadone. They have since been selling only RCs and you don't see anyone getting busted these days.

Btw, the stuff I first got being A-PHP is data coming from the police so I am 100% sure of that one.

Pretty bad idea to ingest something you have no clue as to what it is.

That being said, the data and effects you describe vaguely fit the profile of 3-CL-PCP. Start dose around 50-60mg. In this range the effect is euphoria, slight stim and virtually no dissociative effects. Around 100+mg the dissociative effects start to kick in. 150mg and beyond dissociation gets stronger and stronger. Its really a wonderful drug, but no real way to tell what you got.

No one can tell you here.

Based on the appearance and local anesthetic properties doesn't sound like 2F-DCK. Also 50mg feels like more than a beer. And 500mg would be enough to perform surgery on someone probably. I don't use dissociatives much but i once snorted ~150mg of 2F-DCK and then 40 minutes later i sort of transmutate into a shelf on the wall of someones inner city apartment, it was bizarre. I became an inanimate object in a place that existed in the weird depths of my imagination. 3 beers never did that to me. I can't really say it was entirely comfortable either. In any event its hard to mistake that. Also 2F-DCK is pretty strong vaped, I remember smoking some and going to a shopping market and feeling like "i can't be here right now".

Gotta close this though as we don't really play this guessing game here (although i like to play it a little but also clearly recognize its futility). Welcome to bluelight though, dont let this stop you from posting other questions however.

Status
Not open for further replies.