Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help I feel a cold coming

thinkingwelfare

Bluelighter
I've searched the posts but nothing of relevance seams to pop up. I'm going to an event this weekend, and i can feel a COLD coming on! I'm only dropping one pill (i've a beautiful low tolerance hehe). Is there anything i shoud know to keep my body safe? Anyone have any magic cures to kick this cold or am i wishful thinking?
Cheers

PS - I'm taking cold and flu tabs atm, will this affect the Ex in any way?

Last edited:
As you may have read in your searches when people ask "can I have MDMA when I am on antibiotics", if you are sick taken drugs will only lower your immune system. If you have MDMA on the weekend you are almost guaranteed to fall ill. The sleepless night, little food, overall excursion, drugs, sharing water bottles, basically you are putting your body through hell and it’s enough to induce sickness in someone healthy.

From the research i've read there is nothing to stop a cold from coming on but there are things which will shorten the duration of the cold. Though my wife thinks she has the magic mixture: Boiled ginger, lemon (not just the juice, put some of the fibres in there etc) and honey tea.

After being sick for an entire month already this year and ignoring my wife's magic cure. I have found an extreme course of following has helped stave off further illness:

1. 3-4 pieces of fruit a day (it really really wakes you up)
2. get to be early i.e. 8-9 hrs sleep
3. berocca daily
4. cod liver oil
5. 30mins of excerise daily

Apparently garlic (whole cloves) works wonders but it is a bitch to get down. (worse then eating 12 nurofen plus sides in one hit).

yeh man i would call the weekend off if you feel a cold coming on, think of ur mates to! dont want them all getting sick. keep the fluid levels up, e.g eat alot of soup and drink alot of water and tea.

chugs said:

Apparently garlic (whole cloves) works wonders but it is a bitch to get down. (worse then eating 12 nurofen plus sides in one hit).

you can buy garlic oil tablets that are tiny and easy to swallow from most health food sections. i swear by them :) also on top of what chugs has recommended.. i suggest getting eccenacia drops and taking plenty of vitamin C in tablet or powder form :)

I find taking Vitamin C, in large doses can significantly reduce the severity and length of a cold/flu. Keep taking large amounts of it every few hours until about five hours before you drop. Do not take Vitamin C at the same time you take MDMA; it's known to kill your roll.

Also, I've found cold & flu tablets that contain pseduoephedrine can seriously diminish the effects of MDMA, once again, take the stuff to be comfortable but stop taking it before you drop.

Get lots of sleep before and after.

Good luck with that and remember not to share your water bottle with anyone.

You could try and cook the virus beforehand, have a hot fucking bath and go to bed with lots of blankets and clothes on and spend the night sweating your arse off, its like a controlled fever and the virus can't handle the elevated body temprature and dies in the heat. It only works if you get the cold right at the start but it can do the job nicely.

Also, I've found cold & flu tablets that contain pseduoephedrine can seriously diminish the effects of MDMA, once again, take the stuff to be comfortable but stop taking it before you drop.
Agree! In fact you should check the side of the pack for active ingredients before you drop. Some cold & flu tablets (Codral Day & Night is an example) contain DXM which can cause serotonin syndrome - nasty stuff. Also most of them contain codeine, which will mute your high a bit.

If you must take E when sick, I suggest discontinuing all OTC medication on the morning of the event, and taking a large dose of Vitamin C each day before and then again afterwards.

My personal experience is that I can nip a cold in the bud by having a long night's sleep and loads of leafy green vegetables, along with an extra dose of anti-oxidants. However I think power of mind is probably a large part of it :)