• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids HELP Guys OVERDOSE help guys Dihydrocodeine

My bet is yes. Though we can't be certain without hearing from him, the fact that he was anxious enough to come on here and post a panicked response means he likely was worried over nothing. It had been an hour since his first dose - but maybe something went wrong, I don't know. But if I was able to come on bluelight and post a coherent response, I know I would be nowhere near a fatal dose unless it was a stimulant...

Agreed. People ODing on opiates cant type coherently for the most part.

If are seriously felling like, fuck blue light. You phone 999 and take no chances. I hope the original op updates and has learned a serious lesson.

You only get one chance at this this life....don't fuck it up. Drugs bring happiness to many people but they must be respected

Peace

Guys I'm Back !

First of all i'm really sorry if I made you worried about my state.
I replied to give you some news directly the day after my first post, but I dont see my reply in the thread so I imagine the sending failed. Again really sorry about that, cause I was thinking in my head that I already replied about my state to reassure yours, and it wasnt the case.

So anyways, guys I'm TOTALLY FINE thank you very much.
As my usage history I got a good tolerance to simple Codeine (I usually take amount like 600Mg), but was the first time for DihydroCodeine + first time pluggind an opiate...

600mg is a mid range dose for a non opiate naive person. you didn't state your usage history, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say if you're doing that roa, you've probably dabbled with them once or twice before. Orally its 1:10 to oral morphine. Do you.know if they were instant release, or sustained release? Ir will last 4-6hrs, sr will last 4-12. You should be just fine, if you get nervous, just focus on your breathing. You were just experiencing the "plug rush", it'll plateau and be a smoother ride shortly. Lol and read up on how bioavailabilities work. x]

- Hopeless Soul

This is EXACLTY what I experienced. It was the first time I plugged an opiate and got the rush of plugging with an overwelming and strange effects in comparison of of oral ROA.
So I quickly felt very anxious and panicked, the bodyload was becoming strange/toxic.Very different from tha "natural" feeling of oral codeine for example.

That's why I got very panicked.

Overall, again sorry for having make you worried, and sorry for the late response I was sure that I replied the next day of the incident.

Be carefull wil plugging DHC, even as a good tolerated codeine user, I was scared as HELL !!

Best,

Good to hear you're okay! Had a lot of people on BL worried about you bud.

- SS373dOH Soul