• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help, gotta work will Gabapentin give me energy??? Kinda urgent

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
So yesterday I did meth at 6am...don't know how much, but more than I fuckin thought(I just wanted a little boost, but well, I took a lotta xanax the night before that were in the wrong botttle) so in my xanax state of mind when he gave it over in the spoon I was like eh a lil' more, and I think that lil more was more than I thought, it's about to be 28 hours since my last dose. Took 2.5 xanax thinking it would help me sleep but wrong, shouldn't have done that. So Got up to my subs ate a bowl of maccaronnni and cheese, cup of water, thinking about some caffiene. I've been taking phenibut for the past month but have switched to gabapentin to take a break, as it works as well, usually gives me energy(I dunno about without sleep though...) I think the reason I didn't really sleep was because no phenibut 2-3 grams the past month now, and really prefer gaba for anxiety. But to the point, will taking a small dose help? I think my head is feeling a little fuzzy from not having the gaba or pheni(i've only started the gaba again the past two days, skipped yesterday.) So will this help even though I haven't slept??? Gaba does usually give me energy. If I lay down I feel crappy and could go to sleep and wanna call in but cant call in. Any advice

And I don't want more meth. I was barred out when i did that shit.

So yesterday I did meth at 6am...don't know how much, but more than I fuckin thought(I just wanted a little boost, but well, I took a lotta xanax the night before that were in the wrong botttle) so in my xanax state of mind when he gave it over in the spoon I was like eh a lil' more, and I think that lil more was more than I thought, it's about to be 28 hours since my last dose. Took 2.5 xanax thinking it would help me sleep but wrong, shouldn't have done that. So Got up to my subs ate a bowl of maccaronnni and cheese, cup of water, thinking about some caffiene. I've been taking phenibut for the past month but have switched to gabapentin to take a break, as it works as well, usually gives me energy(I dunno about without sleep though...) I think the reason I didn't really sleep was because no phenibut 2-3 grams the past month now, and really prefer gaba for anxiety. But to the point, will taking a small dose help? I think my head is feeling a little fuzzy from not having the gaba or pheni(i've only started the gaba again the past two days, skipped yesterday.) So will this help even though I haven't slept??? Gaba does usually give me energy. If I lay down I feel crappy and could go to sleep and wanna call in but cant call in. Any advice

And I don't want more meth. I was barred out when i did that shit.

Definetly take some and post back about how you felt. Your in gabba b w/d too by now prolly. Everytime I did meth I used gabapentin with baclofen or phenibut it comes you down and gives you some amazing energy and then lets you drift to sleep at night.

For future reference this is a GREAT combo(for those it gives energy to) it helps with the anxiety also. I did feel bad for a while once the acutal meth wore off which was one big dose IV which should be expectied. I think half of my bad comedown was because i was at work, outside and stuff I was fine. Def fine now with 1mg bupe iv, 3mg of Xanax, and 35mg of valium with some pot. The valium really actually relaxes the muscles unlike...what they call muscle relaxers(imo)

Well valium is also a muscle relaxer i believe, and i too find it to be a better muscle relaxer than meds that are strictly muscle relaxers like the trashy flexeril i get for my back. However skelaxin i do enjoy for my back but my dr wont switch my for some reason. Somas are def the best but i honestly havent seen one in 10 years or so lol. Wish ide get valium, damn shitty scared dr, would fix my anxiety and my back together, kill 2 birds with 1 stone, but noooooooo i get fucking flexeril. Sorry for off topic, just flyin on ice and had to throw my 2cents on how the above poster also finds valium to be a superior muscle relaxer.

Gabapentin/pregabalin can only stimulate by activating a relfex response from your brain that happens when you lose action potential. It is to gain global energy transfered by Adenosine or Inositol from cells to cells. That happen at low dose, or when you have HIGH action potential and already low energy, with higher dose.

Cuz overall it only reduce the Ca++ response from presynaptic stimulation creating a reduction of global NT liberation to other neurons. (Voltage dependent calcium blocker)

^Will the reaction be stronger if I ground my brains ie. to a radiator?

I've never experienced gabapentin to be stimulating, though I've heard others say it can be, and even some who compare it to amphetamine. I'm lucky if it even makes me tired. The only thing Gabapentin is good for is withdrawals IMO.

I get a little bit of energy from gabapentin, but only if I'm pretty much sober (barring my normal dose of subs or Fent). Helps me exercise. But the dosage all depends on what you are used to. I take grams of gabapentin...insanely high doses. You'll have to do some experimenting on what works for you, tbh.

I've never experienced gabapentin to be stimulating, though I've heard others say it can be, and even some who compare it to amphetamine. I'm lucky if it even makes me tired. The only thing Gabapentin is good for is withdrawals IMO.

It's also good for nerve pain for some folk. I don't find it stimulating. It's kind of killed my energy over time. I take it for pain issues.