Help Fix My Acne Please

THECATINTHEHAT

Bluelighter
I'm currently taking 600mg test e a week and 300mg deca a week and the skin on my back is totally fucked. I've always had quite bad skin and was getting cystic acne before I ever touched steroids. When I'm off cycle it clears up pretty well but as soon as I'm on my skin flares up horribly.

Obviously a balanced diet with a fish oil and multivit supplement is the basis of fixing this which I am already doing, but I'm sure there's some other stuff I could be doing to help control it?

I have no experience in this field so all advice is welcome!

Aside from staying off the steroids, exfoliation is your friend. Your back is particularly susceptible to bacterial infection because it's so hard to wash properly. Everytime I have a stim session my back breaks out like I've got chicken pox. I'm in my mid 50s and never suffered from acne but those stims get me every time.

Get yourself a good back scrubber and rub your back raw. It takes a while but keep it up and it will eventually reduce the problem significantly.

I dont do that so I can definitely give it a go, obviously stopping taking steroids would help but that's not happening in the immediate future.

It's hard to take a picture of your back but I tried. This is how fucked it is:

I’ve tried about every natural remedy out there and coconut oil was probably one of the few that helped a little.

Tanning helps most people quite a bit but don’t want to overdo it obviously. Once a week clears my back up a lot.

Besides that, accutane. It’s not a nice drug but it does work. I didn’t have a single zit for about 4-5 years after I did a course of it and when the acne did come back it was only on my back. Haven’t had one on my face or chest since.

Interesting I'll look in to that.

Tanning works really well for me actually just don't think I've got a sunbed shop near my house at the moment. Tanning is the best thing I've ever tried for helping it by a country mile actually, just haven't done it in ages.

You could try a body wash with tea tree oil in it, Tea Tree oil is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. You could alternatively buy tea tree oil by itself and add a few drops with your body wash on a scrubber but please make sure you dilute it and stay away from privates cause pure tea tree oil can and will burn. Other than that you need to make sure you change your sheets, towels and clothes regularly, drink hella water and not touch it!!

Tanning is huge, I found that once I started lowering my estrogen with arimidex my acne got way better.

try to keep your shots and blood levels as stable as possible.. that helps too. Like do your 2 shots at the exact right time.

aside from that some underground India shit was the worst for me, so the quality of the carrier oil maybe the issue.

Tanning is huge, I found that once I started lowering my estrogen with arimidex my acne got way better.

try to keep your shots and blood levels as stable as possible.. that helps too. Like do your 2 shots at the exact right time.

aside from that some underground India shit was the worst for me, so the quality of the carrier oil maybe the issue.
This.
Estrogen balance can be crucial for some. Lot of wet compounds here and no mention of inject frequency or estrogen control. My back breaks out when my shot frequency is a mess. Do smaller more frequent injections to start. If that doesn't help then get blood work done to see where your estrogen is at. If it's high we can adjust via ai or adding in an androgen like masteron.

Injection frequency has been all over the shop tbh so I can definitely tidy that up, but I haven't really noticed any difference from when I was sticking to schedule. I'm taking a very small amount or aromasin as I seem to get extremely minimal estrogenic side effects in other respects and when I was taking more of it I was having trouble sleeping which I assumed was due to crashing estrogen levels (but that's just speculation).

I feel like I'm probably a low-aromatiser because the first cycle I did was 500mg test e a week for 12 weeks and I used no estrogen control whatsoever until PCT. Didn't notice any sides other than slightly sensitive nipples at one point. Did the first three months of this cycle (been on for six months, yes I know that's bad) without any control and same thing. I'm only taking it now because I feel like I should be really.

I've actually got a blood-work kit downstairs so I guess the answer is do that and send it off and see where I am. I'm using sphinx pharma stuff atm and it seems to be really good, no PIP whatsoever. I was using some really cheap bulgarian gear before and the PIP was so bad I had to swap.

How harsh is a course of accutane?

Don’t do accutane in my opinion. It’s not worth any amount of acne.

and the way I look at it is if your shirt is coming off with a girl, it probably is too late for her to care about it and you’re gonna have sex anyways 😂

Ah yeah it's not so much about not wanting girls to see it or something because like you say the deal is basically sealed at that point right. More that I just don't like it myself and it can be painful sometimes.

Hmmm then I feel it's safe to say (and sorry to say this) it's the deca. Lots of people on other boards have mentioned horrible breakouts from nandrolone but moreso deca than npp for whatever reason. After blood work, if nothing has changed and your estrogen is fine (normal range or a little high), I'd say drop the deca and see if it clears up.

If you've had a predisposition to acne then you should never touch AAS unless you entirely don't care about the outcome regarding your skin's response. I had cystic acne and took a 9 month cycle of accutane back in my teens and it disappeared, but after a few cycles and some recreational things I created what appeared to be a remission of the acne. I'm lucky in that I can control it with topical retinoid as it's just some sporadic moments on my face that are now completely gone, but utilizing a retinoid in your case wouldn't work. I didn't use nearly the dosages you had so there may be something to take account in there as imo I always views 500mg+ of test or anything in my book was too much as I'm doing it purely for aesthetics and personal experimentation. Also I've always been afraid of 19-nor steroids as they seem to have some stronger properties regarding their interactions with the progesterone receptors vs testosterone.

I'd say try Accutane if you plan on continuing to try to use various cycles going in to your future. It doesn't completely get rid of acne in everyone, but to a majority it severely limits how severe acne becomes if you are able to successfully complete a cycle. It has some strong side effects, but they are dose dependent and drastically differ between people. My worst side effect was aching joints and excessive peeling of the skin as I was peeling all over even on my toes and thighs. My lips were constantly smothered in a combination of lip balm and Vaseline.

You could try megadosing B5 (pantothenic acid) as it's shown in a limited number of studies to help regulate the epithelium of our skin. I'd probably increase the amount of other vitamins in the B complex to offset the imbalance from megadosing.

Hi and sorry for the thread revive, just want to be helpful.I know there is a good treatment pills called Roaccutane and they help get rid of acne as I know. It was the hardest time in my life. I was bullied by my friends and family and it wasn't fun at all. But the only thing I realized before all of this is just to care about what you think. Never care about what others think of you or your problems. I have an amazing product which is called aenoacne cream. It is hard to find to be honest, but it is worth it. Trust my word, it helped me so much and it surely will help you deal with acne.

Last edited:
1) IM penicillin G benzathine / procaine
2) Accutane (isotretinoin)
3) Lay off the anabolic androgenic steroids
4) Zn gluconate
5) Lava soap
6) Thimerosal
7) MDMA.hcl
8 ) Direct Sun light
9) Topical rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol

Last edited:
Old thread, but I'd like to add that if you are on AAS or SARMs that utilizing accutane in response to acne is like putting your seatbelt on after a car accident. Accutane or whatever it's offbrand name is now (isotretinoin is the actual chemical) works by causing apoptosis that happens to interact with the sebaceous glands. It's a drug that requires long term usage (6 months+) 30-60mg/day, but sometimes as low as 10mg/day to achieve long term suppression of the pilosebaceous unit. It's not a drug that you just take like a NSAID to help alleviate inflammation.

Popping them infrequently will not only shaft your own progress in acne suppression, but would also be a waste of money and how your body reacts it could be something that just sporadically alters liver enzymes. Not to mention a lot of AAS cause hepatic impairment, then you are pairing it with a drug that has known hepatic interactions.

Old thread, but I'd like to add that if you are on AAS or SARMs that utilizing accutane in response to acne is like putting your seatbelt on after a car accident. Accutane or whatever it's offbrand name is now (isotretinoin is the actual chemical) works by causing apoptosis that happens to interact with the sebaceous glands. It's a drug that requires long term usage (6 months+) 30-60mg/day, but sometimes as low as 10mg/day to achieve long term suppression of the pilosebaceous unit. It's not a drug that you just take like a NSAID to help alleviate inflammation.

Popping them infrequently will not only shaft your own progress in acne suppression, but would also be a waste of money and how your body reacts it could be something that just sporadically alters liver enzymes. Not to mention a lot of AAS cause hepatic impairment, then you are pairing it with a drug that has known hepatic interactions.

Yes 100%. Lots of people don't realize that legit prescriptions of Accutane require frequent blood work to monitor liver enzymes.

I'm currently taking 600mg test e a week and 300mg deca a week and the skin on my back is totally fucked. I've always had quite bad skin and was getting cystic acne before I ever touched steroids. When I'm off cycle it clears up pretty well but as soon as I'm on my skin flares up horribly.

Obviously a balanced diet with a fish oil and multivit supplement is the basis of fixing this which I am already doing, but I'm sure there's some other stuff I could be doing to help control it?

I have no experience in this field so all advice is welcome!

Accutane? But NOT if you are prone to depression or mental illness.

Sadly, there's few meds that help my cystic acne.
Accutane may be the answer.
Unless you identify as female? (I never assume either way) Oestrogen or going on "the pill" can really help.

Otherwise, I'd say @Rectify offers a very good list of suggestions.