• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help finding reliable Lab

Odin890

Greenlighter
Hey guys and gals. I’ve been a observer of this website for many years, and have found a lot of great advice and some pretty educational first hand accounts. I am writing because I can’t find a question or an answer that would help me find a lab that has the ability to remotely test pills and or powder in great detail. My goal is to be able to send a small amount maybe 5 grams or less to a lab and have them tell my what chemicals and compounds are in the sample. I would like for them to be able to confirm what I sent in was what I think it is or if it is something completely different. as well as how pure the sample is. As well I’d like to be able to say crush up enough of the same kind of pills, send them in and have them list the active and inactive ingredients and in what amount they can be found. I am willing to pay and would need to stay anonymous. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Any Labs in US would be preferred, though it is not needed. Thank you.

Thank you for your response. Their website is a little confusing but I’m going to find a way to work with it. If you hear or see anyone else please keep me in mind. Thanks again.

You joking or what? Hope that's not Cocaine HCL you're talking about! 🤣

sh1Ua6W.jpg

No sir not coke. Thanks to everyone on this I found 2 places I think will be more than adequate for what I need. I just want to ensure I know what I have and the quality before vouching for it to others and make sure people can stay as safe as possible.

Hey guys and gals. I’ve been a observer of this website for many years, and have found a lot of great advice and some pretty educational first hand accounts. I am writing because I can’t find a question or an answer that would help me find a lab that has the ability to remotely test pills and or powder in great detail. My goal is to be able to send a small amount maybe 5 grams or less to a lab and have them tell my what chemicals and compounds are in the sample. I would like for them to be able to confirm what I sent in was what I think it is or if it is something completely different. as well as how pure the sample is. As well I’d like to be able to say crush up enough of the same kind of pills, send them in and have them list the active and inactive ingredients and in what amount they can be found. I am willing to pay and would need to stay anonymous. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Any Labs in US would be preferred, though it is not needed. Thank you.

Man a lab needs micrograms or even less to test this. 5 grams, they will throw a party

International Energy Control is not going to tell you all of the inactive ingredients. They will tell you the primary ingredients. If you want a more detailed analysis, make sure to include a note telling them what you want.

I have been trying to find a lab that will do what you are talking about, and I have not found one yet. Ideally, I want to know ALL ingredients including the synthesis byproducts and the ingredients they consider "inert." However, as far as I can tell, most harm reduction labs are not set up like that.

Let me know what you find.