• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Help Finding a Lab

Odin890

Greenlighter
Hey guys and gals. I’ve been a observer of this website for many years, and have found a lot of great advice and some pretty educational first hand accounts. I am writing because I can’t find a question or an answer that would help me find a lab that has the ability to remotely test pills and or powder in great detail. My goal is to be able to send a small amount maybe 5 grams or less to a lab and have them tell my what chemicals and compounds are in the sample. I would like for them to be able to confirm what I sent in was what I think it is or if it is something completely different as well as how pure the sample is. As well I’d like to be able to say crush up enough of the same kind of pills, send them in and have them list the active and inactive ingredients and in what amount they can be found. I am willing to pay and would need to stay anonymous. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Any Labs in US would be preferred, though it is not needed. Thank you.

Hey guys and gals. I’ve been a observer of this website for many years, and have found a lot of great advice and some pretty educational first hand accounts. I am writing because I can’t find a question or an answer that would help me find a lab that has the ability to remotely test pills and or powder in great detail. My goal is to be able to send a small amount maybe 5 grams or less to a lab and have them tell my what chemicals and compounds are in the sample. I would like for them to be able to confirm what I sent in was what I think it is or if it is something completely different as well as how pure the sample is. As well I’d like to be able to say crush up enough of the same kind of pills, send them in and have them list the active and inactive ingredients and in what amount they can be found. I am willing to pay and would need to stay anonymous. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Any Labs in US would be preferred, though it is not needed. Thank you.

Ecstasydata.org

They will not list the inactives however, nor the amount of drug/concentration found. In the US the DEA does not allow such labs for hire to publish detailed results. Only actives.