• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HELP, Dexamphetamines-3rd day up!

scream said:
I think plugging melted Dex (oral synringe dropper) increased the bioavailability, and gave heighened effects, they say it's ~90% bioactive that way. lesser orally. I may as well make use of the energy i have and keep occupied today.
I have only ever railed and eaten dexamphetamine...but I might have to give this method a try. Has anyone tried sublingual? Is it effective, or does it make you want to puke?

I have to say that nothing makes me feel better than natural sleep, but that can be hard after a day or few on dexies. I personally like to take 1mg of xanax early on in the evening a couple of hours before I plan to go to bed, as this seems to chill me out and de-geek me from the dex. And then if I can't seem to sleep, I will either have another xanax or perhaps ativan...I love ativan.

Nwalmaer said:
Just wait it out eventually you sleep. and you feel better for it

shadow84 said:
just try relax i know that sound stupid but the power is within.

Ah, relaxing, i hadnt tried that before.

I work night shift every day at 6pm, if i dont get at least a few hours sleep in before that im screwed for work.

Even when i stop taking [red bull] at midnight, i sometimes still cant get to sleep before work. Those [redbull] are pretty powerful. "just waiting for sleep" doesnt work.

I always find V-Energy, Red Bull etc give me a great boost for around an hour or so - OR to wake me quickly early in the morning, but after that hour I usually feel worse anyway. So conclusion for me unless it's the last hour or so of my shift, don't bother. Plus energy drinks are WAY overpriced.

well, i was using energy drinks as a metaphore to reduce self incrimination, but i agree, that are overpriced :p :p

(to any police that read this board: self incrimination because im not allowed to drink alcohol.)

Fry-d- said:
I never really think that taking another drug to cancel out something you took before is a great idea. Just take less of substance A so you don't need to take B.

That's it. Just be adult with your drug use. Know in advance when you want to be "with it" again (say, Monday morning for work) and make Sat night or Sunday morning the last time you consume your speed/ice or whatever. By Sunday night you'll be exhausted and sleep fine. I've done that every weekend this year consuming several points of Meth.

You just have to allow enough time to let yourself run out of steam.

lok1 - I argee, Valiums/diazepams are only effective for short period, not long term, according to my observations, as back in 2002/03 when I was living in Brisbane working as Nightfill Manager for the supermarket before I switched careers and ended up as chef, I was working odd hours from 9.30pm to 3am sometimes midnight to 8am some days.

I ended up taking shitloads of benzo-related drugs like oxazepams and diazepams, I was munching over 20-40mg's of diazepams or combo of oxazepams and diazepams every morning when I finished work, even I wasn't on doctor's script, I just had source back then who had access who endless supply of benzos.

Even at the time, I wasn't on meth or used meth/amp related substances, I have only used them like less than 10 times in my whole life.

After few months, benzos became useless to me, it was like I was developing something psyhcologial, like I "had" to have some downers before I hitted the sack, it wouldn't surprise me if someone gave me placebo, it probably would work as effective as the early days when I first took benzos.

But at the time, when benzos became useless, I "found" other drug, hydromophone which worked way better than benzos, and I just went too far, thats other story.

Slateroz That's it. Just be adult with your drug use. Know in advance when you want to be "with it" again (say, Monday morning for work) and make Sat night or Sunday morning the last time you consume your speed/ice or whatever. By Sunday night you'll be exhausted and sleep fine. I've done that every weekend this year consuming several points of Meth.

For some... some just become full blown meth-heads, who don't have the control like you have about ending your usage on weekends before the week starts. Becareful. ;)

Stay away from the chemi's, bear through it and knock yourself out with cones once the dexies have worn off a bit. That's what I'd do anyway. Only a personal thing btw and it wont work with a lot of people.
Be smart with dexies. Just becaused they're prescribed and kids munch on em doesn't mean they cant bite u on the ass. They're great tho.. hehe.

i find heroin always helps the comedown, although if i could get xanax i'd probably use that aswell/instead

strungout said:
I've always found stilnox do the trick nicely. I always have one quite early the next evening following a big night. Temazapam/diezapam always leave me feeling groggy the following morning.

i would be cautious about taking stilnox to try and get to sleep while you still have a decent amount of amphetamines in your system. have a read of some stilnox 'trip' reports, they will knock you out but it could take a little while and the interim effects arent everyones cup of tea

^Yes that is true. When i first used stilnox i took one straight after getting home after a big night out (still slightly high) and experienced some mild dreamlike halucinations, not really asleep but not out either...I really enjoyed it though:)

As i said in my earlier post as long as you leave it until the early evening following a big night you won't have a problem. IMO it is much less taxing on the body than mixing a heap of downers with alcohol.

Immortal Teknique said:
Agreed man. Drug induced insomnia is fucking HELL especially when you are so physically and mentally exhausted that the only thing you wanna do is sleep and you cant. Xanax are a godsend for situations like these.

Whilst I've nothing against taking a couple xanax to end an uppers binge.

Don't think everyone does this/ I very often binge on speed/ice for 4-5 days at a time (and yes, sometimes muuuuuch longer). I bang my gear and I go hard. But I almost NEVER take anything for the come down. very occasional have a couple drinks, that'd be about it.

^Can you say "speedfreak"?^

My sleep came, the pills ran out.

3 weeks of no Ritalin-not nice:(, got script 3 days ago, we'll see how we go this time)