• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help 100mg of speed

Magicmonk

Bluelighter
I took 2 lines roughly 100mg of amphetamine not sure of the purity ect just standard uk speed at about 4:00pm hoping to sleep at about 2AM in the mornin because I have work at 7. It's 8:00pm I still feel real speedy not major but feels like about 30 mins after a line of cocaine would feel sorta anyone know if I'd sleep I have no experience with speed but used a bit of cocaine and took heaps of mdma and ecstasy in my life? Thank you

maybe you'll sleep, but maybe not. depends on how good the speed is. its not the end of the world if you have a shitty night's sleep though. it's generally always a bad idea to take speed the evening before work. then again, if you feel like shit tomorrow morning, a little line of speed might blow away the cobwebs...

I took 2 lines roughly 100mg of amphetamine not sure of the purity ect just standard uk speed at about 4:00pm hoping to sleep at about 2AM in the mornin because I have work at 7. It's 8:00pm I still feel real speedy not major but feels like about 30 mins after a line of cocaine would feel sorta anyone know if I'd sleep I have no experience with speed but used a bit of cocaine and took heaps of mdma and ecstasy in my life? Thank you
A. You're stupid for taking speed for the first time on a day that it's important to get some sleep and get up early.
B. If it's anything like the "standard UK speed" I've heard about, you'll sleep just fine.

I doubt you will sleep no matter how strong it is. If it's your first time it will last a good 8 hours plus the comedown peroid witch is like 4 hours. Have any benzos? Take some vitamin C, orgasm, and take some melatonin if you don't have any sedatives.
Even then I don't see you having s restful night of sleep.
And of course you could take more speed...but I don't recommend that

Add: didn't realize how bunk the speed was in the UK if it was around 10-20mg without cuts then you'll likely sleep.

Last edited:
Eh, you'll be alright. Worse comes to worse lie down with your eyes closed for a few hours and just relax. Some benedryl and a beer might be a good idea an hour before you were hoping to sleep.
If you do speed again, it's better to do a reasonable doses the morning before work rather than after work, or save it for your days off.

I doubt you will sleep no matter how strong it is. If it's your first time it will last a good 8 hours plus the comedown peroid witch is like 4 hours. Have any benzos? Take some vitamin C, orgasm, and take some melatonin if you don't have any sedatives.
Even then I don't see you having s restful night of sleep.
And of course you could take more speed...but I don't recommend that
Apparently experiences differ quite a bit. But it cou've been due to my caffeine tolerance, that I had no trouble sleeping when trying "speed" for the first tme.

Yeah all depends on the "Speed" - was it chunky visibly crystalline in amongst the powder or was it globular , kinda moist and odorous? Or was it dry powder like a crushed up pill?

Me thinks if it does have amphetamine in it and it's your first time, that you will not be sleeping much tonight. Good advice from others, Epiper888's suggestion is a good combo. Take care

When first prescribed ritalin, I took twice the dose and slept like a baby. With speed in de UK, 10% pure garbage isn't uncommon, that'd be 10mg, meaning he'd sleep.

If it's garbage, the thing most likely keeping you up would be the constant fear of not sleeping. Just lay down, close your eyes and count from 100 to 0 and back to 100. Let me know if you got to that last 100

Thanks for replies guys nah ent slept but I bought coke after 11 pints no idea why in bed trying to sleep now XD cheers anyway

Managed to sleep from 4am-6:30 XD gone have to deal with that as an outcome for today still feeling kinda pissed XD kill me now! Peace

If someone asks you why you like tired just tell them that you have been staying up late leading a secret double life solving crimes at night dressed as the superhero "the whiz kid"...you somehow solve all your crimes by peeing outdoors.

If someone asks you why you like tired just tell them that you have been staying up late leading a secret double life solving crimes at night dressed as the superhero "the whiz kid"...you somehow solve all your crimes by peeing outdoors.
XDxD reading this made my day ITS 1AM! Yeah last day of a session now I haven't slept since yesterday morning (4:30-6) hard days graft got back 300mg of codeine went down lovely nice spliff then friend Brought some coke and well im awake... Heavy ket use Thursday, Friday small amount of ket 7 pints and the amphetamines I've spoke of in this post and that same night I bought another g of coke and smoked a g of lemon haze and today well that's saturday (now Sunday) and tomorrow is planned day with the Mrs and most likely going to consume more substances of some Sort I will updates that tomorrow Cus I have no idea what drugs tomorrow will hold!!! The whiz kids days hold but mystery!! Oh and took tramadol on all those days but today 200mg!

Last edited:
^ That's the spirit Magicmonk, soldier on through!!!
YES! THe only way to be! Moral support is taken! Nuff love!

Tried 10mg with diazepam with 330mg of codeine n 150mg tramadol ten minutes ago. what effect would That dose of benzos have on the high?