• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello

OpenHorizons

Greenlighter
Long time interest, no idea where to start.
In my heydays I thoroughly enjoyed the drugs available back in the 90’s; Mitsubishi, doves xtc, speed and some come now and then.
fast forward 20 years and my interest in this beforenunknown subject of RC’s ahas peaked.
I really enjoyed the xtc love, partying with friends was an amazing experience.
These days I’m out of touch and wouldn’t know where to obtain these items again, seems quality is up in the air, and hate the chance that some may be poor quality or spiked.
Living in Europe I’m sure there are plenty of sources but I’m only familiar with the normal web, and from searches so far they all seem fake.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Do I need to use this so called dark web like an onion browswe
Or whatever it’s called.
Is there risks of importing, say if items are seized, do the customs or police crack down on you hard?
this far I’m enjoying kratom now and then, I also have prescriptions for anxiety meds but I’m not keen on them as a regular usage and there isn’t really any feelings like xtc, speed or even lsd. Reminds me now, had a cracking batch of mick jagger blotters and Bart simpsons back in the day

I can only speak so much the UK/EU scene but I'd imagine it's similar enough to the US in some aspects.

The dark net can be an amazing source... If you know how to use it. If you don't do your research you can get scammed or shitty drugs or even hacked. Used properly it's great and I've never really had a bad experience with it personally.

LSD is by far the easiest drug to find and obtain on the dark net. Even if it's faked for an rc, it's usually a good RC, it's also insanely easy to ship stealthy. MDMA is more commonly faked in the US, but to my knowledge the MDMA scene is still good in EU.

I'm getting older myself and no longer have so many street connections and the dark net has served me well.

But absolutely DO YOUR REAEARCH. ITS NOT FOOLPROOF.

For example it took me a solid week of researching how to connect, how coins work, how Tails works, how the markets work, how to find a good seller, how to send the money, etc... This isn't something you will figure out overnight.

I highly suggest you google the "DNM Bible" and read the entire thing before doing anything. It's slightly outdated but is a great starting point.

I can only speak so much the UK/EU scene but I'd imagine it's similar enough to the US in some aspects.

The dark net can be an amazing source... If you know how to use it. If you don't do your research you can get scammed or shitty drugs or even hacked. Used properly it's great and I've never really had a bad experience with it personally.

LSD is by far the easiest drug to find and obtain on the dark net. Even if it's faked for an rc, it's usually a good RC, it's also insanely easy to ship stealthy. MDMA is more commonly faked in the US, but to my knowledge the MDMA scene is still good in EU.

I'm getting older myself and no longer have so many street connections and the dark net has served me well.

But absolutely DO YOUR REAEARCH. ITS NOT FOOLPROOF.

For example it took me a solid week of researching how to connect, how coins work, how Tails works, how the markets work, how to find a good seller, how to send the money, etc... This isn't something you will figure out overnight.

I highly suggest you google the "DNM Bible" and read the entire thing before doing anything. It's slightly outdated but is a great starting point.
Thank you for the information

could you tell me what browser you are using for the dark net?
What is talis?
I’m converse with crypto so no issues there.
Are there other forums where I can find reputable sellers.
I’m not looking to go crazy, I just want to find a good trustworthy vendor where I can obtain a proper rc for benzofurans like 5-mapb or the similar numbered ones.
For me this won’t be a regular thing, so I’d probably buy a few samples and try each one over a period of a few months.
I’d seen sites like Chinesereseaexhchemicals but they have loads of stuff which just seems to good to be true.
I will look in to that redommeded read u mentioned also

Thank you for the information

could you tell me what browser you are using for the dark net?
What is talis?

You use the browser in Tails which is a linux based operating system you boot your computer onto, typically from a USB drive. Tails is a "self kill" OS, meaning every time you shut it down or power it off it automatically deletes everything you've done. It's pure anonymity in OS software.

I’m converse with crypto so no issues there.
BTC is really a thing of the past on the DNM, you'll want to learn how to convert to XMR/Monero and all related wallets/exchanges (*I have not been on the DNM in 9+ months, but most markets were switching to XMR I'm assuming that's the norm now). BTC is not truly anon anymore, XMR is.

Are there other forums where I can find reputable sellers.
You'll want to go to Dread forums once you install tails and get online with TOR. Dread forums are the forums for the whole dark net. There you will find vendor reviews and related information.

(we've exhausted how much we can get into the details of sellers/DNM on bluelight, we are technically tip toeing on bluelight's rules on sourcing here)

I’m not looking to go crazy, I just want to find a good trustworthy vendor where I can obtain a proper rc for benzofurans like 5-mapb or the similar numbered ones.

If you're looking for specific RCs like x-apb your best bet is likely to go onto Dread forums and look at the RC vendor reviews. Then it usually points you away from the dark net to a clear net site and/or a private onion link or email. You can also find RCs on the dark net markets, but it's more reliable to get RCs from clearnet IMO (from a US perspective).

I’d seen sites like Chinesereseaexhchemicals but they have loads of stuff which just seems to good to be true.
Most RC sales are actually done over the clear net like that. Many of those sites are actually very legit. Many are scams.

I wouldn't trust any clearnet RC site until I personally verified them on the Dread forums.

Last edited:
You use the browser in Tails which is a linux based operating system you boot your computer onto, typically from a USB drive. Tails is a "self kill" OS, meaning every time you shut it down or power it off it automatically deletes everything you've done. It's pure anonymity in OS software.

BTC is really a thing of the past on the DNM, you'll want to learn how to convert to XMR/Monero and all related wallets/exchanges (*I have not been on the DNM in 9+ months, but most markets were switching to XMR I'm assuming that's the norm now). BTC is not truly anon anymore, XMR is.

You'll want to go to Dread forums once you install tails and get online with TOR. Dread forums are the forums for the whole dark net. There you will find vendor reviews and related information.

(we've exhausted how much we can get into the details of sellers/DNM on bluelight, we are technically tip toeing on bluelight's rules on sourcing here)

If you're looking for specific RCs like x-apb your best bet is likely to go onto Dread forums and look at the RC vendor reviews. Then it usually points you away from the dark net to a clear net site and/or a private onion link or email. You can also find RCs on the dark net markets, but it's more reliable to get RCs from clearnet IMO (from a US perspective).

Most RC sales are actually done over the clear net like that. Many of those sites are actually very legit. Many are scams.

I wouldn't trust any clearnet RC site until I personally verified them on the Dread forums.
Wow thanks for the insight
I have just tried a google search for dread forums but nothing appears on google. Is this only available via tor / onion.
I’m using my mobile at the minute so perhaps that is why, also I obviously don’t have a pc with Ian handy to try tails.

Are there any cleanest places I can look at now via my phone while using a vpn?

Also for using tails, if booting this OS via a sub stick, am I required to go into bios and set ulit to boot from usb in bios, or just load windows as usual and run the software?
Sorry for the questions, you’ve been most helpful

Wow thanks for the insight
I have just tried a google search for dread forums but nothing appears on google. Is this only available via tor / onion.
Yeah it's an onion link. You can find the onion link on the clearnet (I think)

I forgot the one market directory site but I couldn't post it here anyways.

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN LOOKING FOR ONION LINKS. this is how you get phished. Do not trust any link until you PGP verify it. It's VERY easy to get hacked on the dark net.

Also for using tails, if booting this OS via a sub stick, am I required to go into bios and set ulit to boot from usb in bios, or just load windows as usual and run the software?
Sorry for the questions, you’ve been most helpful
Yes you change the boot order to prioritize USB

NEVER do anything dark net related on windows. Ever. It's shunned upon to even talk about it as this conversation is technically slightly incriminating.

Also just a word of advice never buy large amounts. Only personal. Large amounts is how you get in trouble with LE. (Johnny law)

This is all in the DNM Bible. Read it!! Seriously. Do not trust yourself to get all the critical details from your own research or people like me

PGP verify it??
what is that
read the bible I mentioned :)

you gotta know all these terms and how to do it before you use the DNM

if you don't you are really broadcasting yourself to the law as well as hackers! (seriously)

PGP is an encryption/verification system

vendors will ignore you, you probably can't even log into markets if you don't know PGP