• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello

I'ma go play a game or something. kill some time while this sub kicks in. take care of urself man. I'll try and post some pics, but if I ain't back, it ain't cause I don't give a shit.

So hey, Ptah, am I able to upload images or link images on this thread? I keep trying to get a few pics of my animal friends here but it keeps saying cannot upload from this link or whatever...

I'ma go play a game or something. kill some time while this sub kicks in. take care of urself man. I'll try and post some pics, but if I ain't back, it ain't cause I don't give a shit.
Hope you're good PtahTek. Ain't heard nothin back in a week. Give or take.

am I able to upload images or link images on this thread?
Absolutely, bud. There may be a rule about getting 50 posts (bluelight status) in yer belt first, though. Not 100% sure about that.
Upload image to hosting site such as imgur, imgbb etc.
Copy image location.
Paste in the field (optimally one will have jpg, png or other pic extension). insert.
34MBTcS.png

Ain't heard nothin back in a week. Give or take.
Yeah, more like a few decades. I get lost, man. A lot.
Ate a whole 5lb bag of fries but that is just fluff.
Didn't mean to dip out on ya, there is a lot happenin' around me and distractions are at an all time high it seems.
Hope the image function works for ya as this has gone too far now to turn back. :sus:
I may have come back too late so will see if ya still around before I run amok.
One

Absolutely, bud. There may be a rule about getting 50 posts (bluelight status) in yer belt first, though. Not 100% sure about that.
Copy image location.
Paste in the field (optimally one will have jpg, png or other pic extension). insert.
34MBTcS.png

Didn't mean to dip out on ya, there is a lot happenin' around me and distractions are at an all time high it seems.
Hope the image function works for ya as this has gone too far now to turn back. :sus:
One
Lol. You aint gotta be sorry for dippin out. Was just hopin u were alright bro. Yeah I uploaded them to imgbb and got some error message I think. Either way it wouldn't let me upload them (here.) as far as the 50 post minimum goes, that's a bummer.. i'm not just gonna post randomly til I get to 50 lol.

Last edited:
Copy image location.

Is it true that moderators/staffs like you are allowed to directly upload/insert photos in every post?

Is it true that moderators/staffs like you are allowed to directly upload/insert photos in every post?

No, site hosting/servers were getting overwhelmed with direct uploads. No one can directly upload. Also, I think it's better that way. If you use things like IMGUR it scrubs metadata and is better OPSEC practice.

^ So what I said is perhaps the img-uploading rule of another forum. BL site probably doesn't wanna be responsible for the photos that display a member's illegal stuff (Photo of an illegal drug, for instance) and therefore no direct upload is allowed. This is my personal opinion. Not 100% sure.

Hello there. Welcome to the family known as Bluelight 🖤
Ty Schiz.
I've been a lurker in the deep for many years. ("many" being used loosely as I can't remember exactly when I discovered this site, it was some time ago though if my memory isn't faulty) Just recently created an account. I might have had one back in the day too, but I don't think I ever used it.

Copy image location.
34MBTcS.png

One
Yeah I keep getting "Image cannot be loaded from the passed link"

/sadface

Oh well. Some other time I suppose.