• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hello!

eeveex

Greenlighter
good morning everyone :)
hmm what can i say? Well, i’m a 19yr old first gen college student majoring in psychology and I am pretty new to some drugs. Well, i smoke weed daily, but I don’t really consider that one. Psychedelics are my favorite preferably a tab of acid haha :) & each time they're mindful experiences and i am grateful for that! Of course safety first, but let me tell you what brought me to this wonderful site.
I have a habit of wanting to learn everything at a considerably fast pace and recently my new hobby has been skateboarding! i have a cool, blue penny board which i love and i’d say i’m getting pretty decent. I typically drive to my university and skate around campus for practice. Today I thought I’d push myself more than usual and I attempted going down a hill and guess what? I totally didn’t bust my ass!! i was so proud of myself for cruising down it so smoothly and so i got even more excited and basically felt unstoppable. Soooo of course i found an even steeper hill and I went for it full send. I then started feeling the wobbles and at that moment I knew shit was about to go down. If only I carved better, point is i went flying off and as i flew off the board i started running trying to break the fall but each time my legs slammed down on the tilted pavement, my knees began to bend back and oh my gosh that hurt like hell until eventually i ended up on all fours scraped up laying on the road (luckily no one was around). it took me about 25 minutes to be able to muster up my remaining strength & get up and then another 40 minutes to slug myself back to my car and miraculously I drove safely back to my apartment. Then my worst fear came, see I live on the third floor and I couldnt for the love of me go up the three flights of stairs!! There I am at 12am sitting in my car in the parking lot waiting for my friend to help me up the stairs. He comes back with crutches, ice, and “pain killers”. Now, i consider myself having a pretty high pain tolerance. Also, only reason i was able to walk back to my car was because it was on smooth ground and i could slowly wiggle each foot. Now the stairs were my worst enemy. I attempted trying to get up one step and I started shedding tears i was like oh my gosh this cannot be happening lol. Quite painful indeed. so then my friend reaches into his pocket and pulls out a prescription pill bottle. He then says here i’m giving you these. He had gotten surgery for his knees ( lol ironic since my knees got messed up too) and the doctor prescribed him “oxycodone/acetaminophen 7.5 -325mg “ So now I have in my possession a bottle full of these. Bless him lol I took one and my pain was still there but i did feel a little better.Also to give you an idea of how much pain my knees are in, it took about three guys to safely pick me up without causing me any harsh pain ; sadly i can barely bend them ahaha I wanted to take two or three in one swallowing next time but i wanted to get more info if that was safe. The goal is to make the pain go away and if I get high in the process no complaints!! haha
So i guess my question is, do you think it’d be safe for me to take 2-3 in one go? ( directions said 1 every 4 hours) .
Also, I have read countless of times that these opioids are very addicting and considering i have about maybe 30 pills I was wondering well, okay... i know there’s always a chance i could get addicted but I’d like to experience that nice high the rappers are talking about on percs for the one time lol but i also trust experienced users more so if you think the outcome may lead to bad withdrawals and or addiction i’ll just stick to the regular directions till im healed fully
ps. not sure if height and weight have much of a difference but i’m 5’1 around 125lbs.
Anyway, if you got this far i appreciate you reading and I hope you’re having a lovely day. Thank you :D

oxycodone/acetaminophen 7.5 -325mg
do you think it’d be safe for me to take 2-3 in one go?
The oxy wouldn't be the issue in my opinion but the APAP (acetaminophen /tylenol) is quite a fucked up drug and I have personally gotten very sick a couple times from over dosing this substance. Why a couple times, one may ask? Well, let's just say that I am a dumb fu** that doesn't learn his lessons well and blamed the sickness on something else. Significant other told me it was the "pills" but her not being a drug-fiend like me... I rejected the notion as in the past I have dosed much more than a dozen or so pills in a day and never gotten sick like that (but they were straight dope, no apap or whatever). Do the research on what is tolerable to most (tylenol) and try to stay below that, if possible.
Every-one has different chemistry so what I may or may not be able to handle will not equate to anothers constitution. Maybe take 2 of your pills and see how it goes? If all goes OK, maybe try three and so on?
opioids are very addicting
Yes, this is true. Others may have a different experience but in my usage it only takes ~3-5 days of moderate dosing to become dependent on opioids. One may not have serious withdrawals being a new user/experimenter but once the well runs dry one will get thirsty and want to quell this sensation of "need"... just push past it and it will smooth out.
There are some who start out on pain-killers (legitimately) and end up in a grave from addiction(s).
Welcome to bluelight.
The journey of drug use/abuse can definitely be a great ride but know that there is a price to pay to ride the dragon... sometimes it costs one their life. My advice is to moderate use and imbibe once in a while... this will keep it novel, relatively safe and help stave off any discomfort(s) (withdrawals) when not using.
Well, gonna move on for a second and one will more than likely read others experiences and possibly (or more than likely) contradictory information... just how the world works, eh?
Take care and be safe.
Hope to see ya around.
Best,
Ptah

Last edited:
What an introduction, on-point honesty. Welcome among us, brother. In my golden years I was a skater too, still am -- sometimes I go for fun.

The oxy wouldn't be the issue in my opinion but the APAP (acetaminophen /tylenol) is quite a fucked up drug and I have personally gotten very sick a couple times from over dosing this substance. Why a couple times, one may ask? Well, let's just say that I am a dumb fu** that doesn't learn his lessons well and blamed the sickness on something else. Significant other told me it was the "pills" but her not being a drug-fiend like me... I rejected the notion as in the past I have dosed much more than a dozen or so pills in a day and never gotten sick like that. Do the research on what is tolerable to most (tylenol) and try to stay below that, if possible.
Every-one has different chemistry so what I may or may not be able to handle will not equate to anothers constitution. Maybe take 2 of your pills and see how it goes? If all try three and so on?

Yes, this is true. Others may have a different experience but in my usage it only takes ~3-5 days of moderate dosing to become dependent on opioids. One may not have serious withdrawals being a new user/experimenter but once the well runs dry one will get thirsty and want to quell this sensation of "need"... just push past it and it will smooth out.
There are some who start out on pain-killers (legitimately) and end up in a grave from addiction(s).
Welcome to bluelight.
The journey of drug use/abuse can definitely be a great ride but know that thre is a price to pay to ride the dragon... sometimes it costs one their life. My advice is to moderate use and imbibe once in a while... this will keep it novel, relatively safe and help stave off any discomfort(s) (withdrawals) when not using.
Well, gonna move on for a second and one will more than likely read others experiences and possibly (or more than likely) contradictory information... just how the world works, eh?
Take care and be safe.
Hope to see ya around.
Best,
Ptah
Thank you so much for the detailed advice it means a lot to me! You provided me with useful links and even said some possible concerns, i appreciate that. You are a strong person for overcoming the addiction as well kudos to you king! Update: i ended up taking two this morning and i feel very geeked and the pain is bearable!! Haha i feel great!

Welcome to bluelight!

OK so, 3 of those pills is 975mg APAP. provided you don't take any more than 3 pills, and provided you're taking nothing else with acetaminophen/paracetamol in it. It should be safe.

In most of the world the limit for acetaminophen/paracetamol is 1000mg taken no less than 4 hours apart no more than 4 times a day (so a total of 4000mg over a period of 16 hours inside of any given day).

So I don't think you have anything to worry about from the acetaminophen. I'd be much more worried about the oxycodone.

There's the risk of overdose but provided you aren't taking lots of alcohol and or benzodiazepines with it I'd say the risk from taking 3 of them isn't an issue

That leaves the risk of opioid addiction from the oxycodone. And that is nothing to fuck around with. Opioid addiction, if you're susceptible to it and start down that road, can pull you into a nightmare you can wind up spending the rest of your life trying to get back out of.

Opioids feel great, they do. They've lead me to some super dark fucked up places, but I can't honestly say I don't still love how they make me feel, I do. But if you can go your whole life not experiencing it, you're not losing anything by comparison to what the addiction itself can cost you.

So, tread carefully. An enormous number of us started off so sure that it wouldn't be a problem because "we can always just stop, right?". Only for it to turn out to be SOOOOOOO much easier said than done.

Again, welcome to bluelight. I wish you luck. Not everyone is susceptible to opioid addiction, but you know what, those people don't seem to enjoy them as much as those of us who throw our whole lives away over them. So even you get lucky and it turns out you're not prone to opioid addiction you're still not missing anything by not experiencing them.

EDIT: P.S. Skateboarding is awesome. :)

Last edited:
Welcome brother great introduction. The only advice I can give is to stay away from opiates its been mentioned here already but its the truth. We all thought we could do gear as a recreation starts doing it on weekends then on Monday for work feels good at first. You spend your days feeling good. I loved it would get in my lorry feeling good but then the days you not on it feel shit so you start doing it all the time. After a month on it, I thought I stay clean today it the weekend I spend it with my kids. That first rattle the worse you know you trapped that feeling when I knew im addicted was the worse. Even though I been clean a year after 13 years on herion I got to battle the rest of my life. Even know I get days when I want gear once it in your bones it always in the background. Stick to weed do your acid but stay away from opium it a fucker and that great feeling turns to addiction and you a slave to the gear.

Welcome to bluelight!

OK so, 3 of those pills is 975mg APAP. provided you don't take any more than 3 pills, and provided you're taking nothing else with acetaminophen/paracetamol in it. It should be safe.

In most of the world the limit for acetaminophen/paracetamol is 1000mg taken no less than 4 hours apart no more than 4 times a day (so a total of 4000mg over a period of 16 hours inside of any given day).

So I don't think you have anything to worry about from the acetaminophen. I'd be much more worried about the oxycodone.

There's the risk of overdose but provided you aren't taking lots of alcohol and or benzodiazepines with it I'd say the risk from taking 3 of them isn't an issue

That leaves the risk of opioid addiction from the oxycodone. And that is nothing to fuck around with. Opioid addiction, if you're susceptible to it and start down that road, can pull you into a nightmare you can wind up spending the rest of your life trying to get back out of.

Opioids feel great, they do. They've lead me to some super dark fucked up places, but I can't honestly say I don't still love how they make me feel, I do. But if you can go your whole life not experiencing it, you're not losing anything by comparison to what the addiction itself can cost you.

So, tread carefully. An enormous number of us started off so sure that it wouldn't be a problem because "we can always just stop, right?". Only for it to turn out to be SOOOOOOO much easier said than done.

Again, welcome to bluelight. I wish you luck. Not everyone is susceptible to opioid addiction, but you know what, those people don't seem to enjoy them as much as those of us who throw our whole lives away over them. So even you get lucky and it turns out you're not prone to opioid addiction you're still not missing anything by not experiencing them.

EDIT: P.S. Skateboarding is awesome. :)
not only did you break each part down, you even went ahead and did calculations for me as well, that very thoughtful of you to do. What a helpful person you are and I want to thank you personally for that. I appreciate you telling me the concerns but the thrills as well and being able to talk comfortably about past experiences takes a lot of courage proud of you! Have a great one thank you so much. 💖

Welcome brother great introduction. The only advice I can give is to stay away from opiates its been mentioned here already but its the truth. We all thought we could do gear as a recreation starts doing it on weekends then on Monday for work feels good at first. You spend your days feeling good. I loved it would get in my lorry feeling good but then the days you not on it feel shit so you start doing it all the time. After a month on it, I thought I stay clean today it the weekend I spend it with my kids. That first rattle the worse you know you trapped that feeling when I knew im addicted was the worse. Even though I been clean a year after 13 years on herion I got to battle the rest of my life. Even know I get days when I want gear once it in your bones it always in the background. Stick to weed do your acid but stay away from opium it a fucker and that great feeling turns to addiction and you a slave to the gear.
First i’d like to tell you how strong you are and congratulate you for going clean after 13 years on such an addicting drug!!That’s a constant battle you’ll be having to face but i know you’re going to win each time. I also want to thank you being able to share you experience with me I know it may triggering to talk about considering you have the cravings to do it at times. I thank you for your advice and wish you the best be safe 💖

Last edited:
First i’d like to tell you how strong you are and congratulate you for going 13 years clean on such an addicting drug!!That’s a constant battle you’ll be having to face but i know you’re going to win each time. I also want to thank you being able to share you experience with me I know it may triggering to talk about considering you have the cravings to do it at times. I thank you for your advice and wish you the best be safe 💖
Thanks, brother im actually been clean 1 year after 13 years on heroin. I'm 44 and before heroin, it was crank in the states and coke in the Uk. For 28 years I have been addicted to drugs. I did not know a clean life since 15. That's why I see someone like you who is 19 I never wan5t you to go through this shit. You got the whole world in front of you stick to weed brother the opium fucks you. I'm lucky i function as an addict but I lost my youth to this shit. Never wake up one day and think im an old man what happened. I wish you the best

Oops i noticed my typo after rereading must be all the drugs!😂 But in all seriousness look at you! You have conquered your hardest days still standing strong. Im hoping you have a wonderful support system to help. Also, it must be tough feeling you lost your youth. Life comes fast but you still have the rest ahead! You are only 44 years young :) Also, i don’t feel it’s your fault you lost your youth. People assume drugs are the problem but that’s what you used to cope with whatever you may have been struggling with mentally or physically at the time and at 15? You were a child!! My heart breaks hearing that. You are important and you show a lot of empathy wanting to help out others like me. That means the world thank you so much and im proud of you always

Oops i noticed my typo after rereading must be all the drugs!😂 But in all seriousness look at you! You have conquered your hardest days still standing strong. Im hoping you have a wonderful support system to help. Also, it must be tough feeling you lost your youth. Life comes fast but you still have the rest ahead! You are only 44 years young :) Also, i don’t feel it’s your fault you lost your youth. People assume drugs are the problem but that’s what you used to cope with whatever you may have been struggling with mentally or physically at the time and at 15? You were a child!! My heart breaks hearing that. You are important and you show a lot of empathy wanting to help out others like me. That means the world thank you so much and im proud of you always
My dad beat me and my brothers not slaps but fists everything once he cracked my ribs. All i ever wanted from him was a hug and love he worked hard provided but not getting the love hurts. Drugs helped Heroin was a savior at first. Once a month i take a long drive and just cry. I never want a young person like you to take my path drugs cover the hurt but it still be there . Life is short my brother don't waste any time at your age getting into any opiate won't end well im lucky I got a great wife we been together since 15 and she my rock two people on here helped so much during my recovery. Opium is pain never take a path to physical addiction its like a disease that ill carry all my life. . Domnt waste your youth yoiu never get it back chase your dream

I really started tearing up I got so emotional reading that. it saddens me and no child should ever have to endure that because it changes someone forever. You could have been so traumatized and followed in his footsteps. You broke that cycle! You took charge. You stood up for yourself finally and realized drugs don’t control you, you control the drugs and you control how you will react to any hardship. Your kids should be so proud to have such a caring father like yourself.Your wife is a hero and a beautiful soul. Forgiveness is something more you do for your sake rather than the other person and it seems to me you don’t hold grudges towards your father. All you wanted was love and that’s something you deserve. I never know what someone may be going through but to have a parent abuse their own children is a pain i never wish upon anyone. I hope your father got the help he needs but this isn’t about him it’s about you. Going on those drives and crying must be an emotional thing to experience but you know what? That’s okay It’s okay to cry and it’s okay to not be okay all the time. 💖

In my old man's head he wanted to toughen us for the life that was ahead of us and it worked. He would make us go boxing and then the next day he would have us three-box each other. No high school kid could do what an ex veteran of the Indian army could to us we had no fear. My brothers older then me we took no shit at school all grew up with an addiction to crank coke or one of us drink. But his treatment did one thing to us it tought us to love our kids none of us has ever slapped our kids. Sorry that a lie I once slapped my boy on his back he was about to stick a screwdriver in plug socket afterward I cried never again I thought. I hug my boy kiss him to tell him i love him all the time. My grandad used to say he changed after the war of 71 against Pakistan . He dead now we never had that chat you see in movies and I believed we would he never said sorry. At his funeral, the Indian embassy in San Francisco sent a representative down he told us how our father had fought for his motherland and a hero he was a paratrooper we only knew a little my dad never really talked about the war. He hated war used to say people behind desks send young sons to their death. He once slapped me when I asked him how many Pakistanis he killed told me they also someone's kids and if I ever disrespect a war veteran of any country he breaks my legs. While this representative telling how much he did for his country I was thinking you cunt we were left with the damage. What im saying bruv is I did heroin for 13 years it helped but now im still left with the hurt and now will battle all my life with that as well as the old mans hurt that still there 27 years after the last beating. Any drug made from that poppy plant is bad news it grabs you bruv and will stay with you for life if you get on it not worth the hassle if you can still get your jollies of weed and acid stick to that opiates nothing but bad news.Those crying breaks once a month sought me out i can have led zeppelin playing loud and have my cry and shouts come home feeling better. Never traet a child bad show them love because childhood hurt stays with you for life .