• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello

Well I've always been the black sheep of the family and the outcast so drugs have been my friend and family.
Haha! Just the opposite here with my family: We were all black sheep and little bro was the sheep with golden fleece. Happy for him but I do know that the white sheep are not innocent and are mostly prey because they caught in the "game" and have to play by the rulz.
Family gone now 'cept for golden boy but he doesn't keep in touch as moms taught him at a very young age that i was the big bad wolf... go figure. :sus:
Welcome to bluelight. I see with 16 posts and rising that:
Well I hope to talk to y'all soon.
... doesn't seem to be an issue. :D I usually try to "nudge" to stick around for a bit, get to know the family and chill for a min but I see this comes natural to you... great. Loving you already. ;)
Well someone had told me that this place existed I just didn't know if I believed it or not....
Hope it's all you've heard and more (BL)... come to think of it that is something you can help with if up to it. Just be you and ne safe sos that chances are greater that we hear more.
Always,
Ptah

edit:
I see that madness (and a scad of others) and I kinda feel the same vibe here I didnt read before I posted.

Last edited:
Hey Queen ☺ welcome to Bluelight! What part of Tennessee are you in? I absolutely adore eastern Tennessee. The best hunting and fishing I've done in my life has been in Tenn.

Make yourself at home and jump right in.

Story of my freakin life.
Maybe a lot of others' as well as most zombies. :unsure:
It's for the best as I kinda like what I am growing up to be and can live with it. Others are far behind, IMO.
What's the youngins call it now... oh, yeah: "Extra". :love: I take it as a compliment.
Love

Welcome @Queencurrie2928
You are not alone about being a blacksheep, I think a lot of Bluelighters have that title around here. I know I sure do, which is why I live so far away from my family. We still talk and such, but I am no longer pressured in what they think I shouldn't be doing.

Hi.
Welcome to the community. Hope you get comfortable and familiar with the site... seems one has made it around a bit so probably moved in and have a post box and toothbrush already. :)
Love the avatar... how can a unicorn be black-sheep? Underestimation, am I right?
Glad to "meet" ya, Mrs.Nunya. Guess how ya got here is none of my bidness so see ya later.
Be as safe as possible and remember those who depend on us.
Peace