• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello ya’ll, Newbie here!

SeekinSun77

Greenlighter
Hey guys. First of all, THANK YOU Bluelight!
I’ve been following this site for years.
It’s my go to for all questions and needs related to the safe and most effective use of substances that I or others I know may need help sorting out.
Background: Got into opiates 🙃 after a surgery 12 years ago when I was 32. Mostly pills, but dabbled a bit- OC’s when they were OC’s..long story short-Suboxone has been on board for about 10 years...ugh.
Mostly Take Big pharma meds-cpam-Adderall-Zoloft..
Have found Weed an amazing and healing experience after years of 💯 avoidance-Back in the day-it put me in a panic headspace, too much insight. Now, I see the light.
Happy 420 BTW. 🥳
Not sure 🤔 about all the rules for posting-or commenting..I Plan On reading more thoroughly-But wanted to say hello-and Express my gratitude 🙏
Also have some specific questions that I want to ask-Not sure about how or where on here to do that. As a Newbie-Maybe some guidance?

-Isolated in MA

✌🏻pce

Welcome to BL!

What sort of questions are you looking to ask? Try Basic Drug Discussion, to start. :)

Hey @SeekinSun77 - how was your 420?

I see weed as a tool for a fresh perspective on life and as you said, insight or introspection. Sometimes that can be overwhelming, but if you go into it in the right head space it can be very enlightening :) so im glad it works for you!

On top of Basic Drug Discussion, you may also want to check out Mental Health, if you have a question about pharmaceuticals? Or Health and Recovery if you need support with recovering from addiction.

Feel free to ask away, SS77, and welcome to Bluelight!

Peaceee and see you around.

Peace yourself. ;)
Welcome. Correct in pointing out there is a lot of content here. I doubt I could read through it all in my lifetime. Been here foreva and just amazes me at every turn.
We like family... love, spats, agreements/disagreements, willing to help anyone with, crying, laughing etc standard operating procedure for fam.
OC’s when they were OC’s
Oh, man. Wasn't those the days?
Everything is fake/plastic now and the "crisis" made real substances harder to obtain.
Gotta eat but will return; all I do with free time. Addicted to BL. It is a "thing" 😁.
Peace