• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello! just joined yesterday. would like a quitting partner.(opioids)

forging ahead

Greenlighter
hi everyone im a 34 yr old man from northeast england, i work as a blacksmith making decorative/architechtural metalwork. Ive been on heroin for about 13 years and would like to find someone also on opioids to quit together with. so that we can offer each other support and encouragement. I know a lot of people say that its a bad idea to quit with someone else but I think it might be helpful.

Relationship? we ain't no dating website, but if something works for you then well. Be careful, though.

Welcome to bluelight. Hope your stay is amicable. :)
Is one referring to something like the "Buddy System"? It can work, if ya work it. lol JK But the system can be strengthening and has the potential to keep a mf on they toes. IME
Someone may come along and accept your offer. It's like I bet people I can last longer without a cig and I always win. :)

yeah something like that. I joined up when I read about the sober living partner program on here. but the thread doesn't seem very active, the last post was in February. I did post areply to someone in there but haven't heard back yet. thank you both for the welcomes

I second what D's said - and welcome to Bluelight!

I hope you find what you're looking for and achieve what you want to achieve.

See you around.

Peace.

I'm trying to get off of what I could only think is fenytnal I'm about 13 hours in I have subs to take but I don't want to go into pw :(

I'm trying to get off of what I could only think is fenytnal I'm about 13 hours in I have subs to take but I don't want to go into pw :(
yeah weve got some realy strange gear doing the rounds here at the minute, doesn't taste like its got any h in it at all, doesn't make you nod much. But it is really strong cos it holds you a long time and pupils go tiny. what ever it is is killing my chest tho and that's a big part of why im quitting. its now 7.5 hrs since I emptied my gear into the bin.