• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello. I am new here.

heighleysfriend

Greenlighter
Hey. I am to this, and honestly drugs in general. For a while I have been a strictly alcohol guy but I think I am ready to try pretty much anything.

Only have 1 question. Is sourcing allowed? I just moved to a tiny town and cannot find a dealer for Cannabis anywhere! I prefer in person but would like to have options.

Thanks. -MJ :)

Hey. I am to this forum, and honestly to drugs in general. For a while I have been a strictly alcohol guy but I think I am ready to try pretty much anything.

Only have 1 question. Is sourcing allowed? I just moved to a tiny town and cannot find a dealer for Cannabis anywhere! I prefer in person but would like to have options.

Thanks. -MJ :)

Sourcing isn't allowed.
Heyyy, take it easy there btw. You really don't wanna try anything, i had the same approach towards drugs 10 years ago and look at me now. 25 years old, half of my veins blown out and severe PTSD among many other problems. Welcome to BL by the way.

Do some extensive research before you try drugs in general and if u can, avoid opiates, cocaine and meth along with the Intravenous route.

Nope, sourcing is definitely not allowed here.

Hope you stick around for the community,though.

Welcome to Blue World.

Hope you will do some more research and so on before trying to tick stuff of your bucket list especially at young age. But all the best to you