• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello, I am from China (Guangzhou) and I am new here

paxson364

Greenlighter
Hello to the Bluelight family and all other well wishers of Bluelight...
I came to Bluelight because I am interested in researching on some drugs and their effects to the US population.
I am a master student in China and hope the research I get here will help improve my findings and knowledge about drugs, their consumption rate as well as their effect on the consumers. I will always have questions to ask and hope it wont cost any problems?
I will be very happy to meet other Bluelighters, especially those that have been here before me and will be glad to benefit from their rich experience. Always researchers and professors can signal so that I can gain from their knowledge too.
I will be mainly researching on psychedelics, stimulants and Benzos, however, an inside on opiods might be needed as time goes by...
Thanks and God bless...

Good morning Paxson!

I came to this part of the forum to add my own introduction post and meet new people, it's nice to see someone else starting out too! My family is from Hong Kong / Guangzou so I visit every few years :)

Perhaps we could share helpful information when we come across it! I'll see you around the forums :)

Good morning Paxson!

I came to this part of the forum to add my own introduction post and meet new people, it's nice to see someone else starting out too! My family is from Hong Kong / Guangzou so I visit every few years :)

Perhaps we could share helpful information when we come across it! I'll see you around the forums :)
Wow, great to know and hope we get to meet someday in Guangzhou. I am an American but currently here for my love for drugs and meds. My grand father was a drug dealer and Chemical researcher and I grew up with him and developed love for chems. I still have about 2years or more here and hope to see you around then.

As a girl I have to be a little careful about who I meet offline, especially in a foreign city! I look totally Chinese but I can't speak a word past neih hou, so I just try to blend in with my older brother and sister who can speak fluently, damn my parents for using up all their patience teaching those two to speak chinese haha.

Are there many drugs in China? My parents came to Australia after the student protests in 1989 because they were afraid of the government and everyone thought Australia was tough on bad behavior... they didn't know that Australia uses more drugs than the rest of the world, lol!

I take morphine and codeine to help with my depression, are those drugs popular in Guangzhou?

Hey, welcome to Bluelight paxson364.

I took mandarin in college for a bit - wo hui shou yidiar zhongwen :)

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Hello and welcome to bluelight!
I can't be much help as I live in Australia, however i can almost speak fluent Mandarin as I learnt it at school and enjoyed practising it elsewhere. Ive been to Nanjing, Beijing and Shanghai.

Madnes00 Ni Hao wo de pengyo!

Haha
As a girl I have to be a little careful about who I meet offline, especially in a foreign city! I look totally Chinese but I can't speak a word past neih hou, so I just try to blend in with my older brother and sister who can speak fluently, damn my parents for using up all their patience teaching those two to speak chinese haha.

Are there many drugs in China? My parents came to Australia after the student protests in 1989 because they were afraid of the government and everyone thought Australia was tough on bad behavior... they didn't know that Australia uses more drugs than the rest of the world, lol!

I take morphine and codeine to help with my depression, are those drugs popular in Guangzhou?

Haha this is very true!

Welcome, Paxson! We don't get that many people from China posting so it will be nice to have your perspective!