• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello hello! I'm a greenie!

Phantomflight

Greenlighter
I'm also a long-time casual lurker. I've always had an interest in psychoactive substances and how to use them to achieve the state in which I want to exist. That being said...
I'm in Indiana and while I'm in a decently populated area, this is Nowhereland! It's hard to find some things, especially for a 30 year old chick who's super shy.

Drugs of choice you ask? Well, I've been a dedicated cannabis user for ~16 years and will be forever I imagine. I used to drink pretty heavily when I was younger but now I just enjoy wine or beer occasionally with a nice fat bowl after a stressful week.
I've always been intrigued by hallucinogens and tried shrooms once but I didn't eat enough to trip decently. I'd be willing to try again!
I've lightly dabbled in benzos and opioids and loved how they feel. Pill mills did a lot of damage in my community and I see how bad it can get.
Mostly I just want to escape the everyday mundane and feel chill. I look to this site to help me navigate how to do that as responsibly as possible.

Thanks for being such an awesome community and safe space!

Hello @Phantomflight,

I went to school in Bloomington, IN. Though I can't help you find drugs, nor can anyone else, because it's against site rules.

But yeah cannabis is my DOC too aside from meth. I hear Indiana has excellent meth but I didn't try it until after I graduated, unfortunately. East coast meth is garbage but i'd still prefer it over any other drug.

Looks like we have opposite problems - you want to feel chill, I get tired of being chill. Switch with me? Lol.

Welcome to Bluelight, and just ask if you have any questions!

Oh for sure. Rules are rules and for good reason!
And cool beans! I went to IU for a while. Indiana isn't all bad. Just flat haha
I've always heard that about the meth around here. I've never tried it but stims aren't my thing, though my boyfriend used to be heavy into it before we met. He stopped a couple years before we got together, but weirdly I love listening to his stories about when he was still smoking it.

Yep, we're opposites. I'm always interested to hear what it's like wanting to be "up". Totally would swap!
Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to be here.

Hi Phantom! Welcome to Bluelight. I am also a shy (mean) 30 year old who has spent a lot of time in nowheresville. I prefer big city life, blending in is a lot easier.

I only do uppers, and my rule is, if I can't make it, I don't take it. People in certain circles have a way of bringing a lot of trouble around.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Yep, the amps definately kicked in because i read "I'm a pirate!"

I'm also a long-time casual lurker. I've always had an interest in psychoactive substances and how to use them to achieve the state in which I want to exist. That being said...
I'm in Indiana and while I'm in a decently populated area, this is Nowhereland! It's hard to find some things, especially for a 30 year old chick who's super shy.

Drugs of choice you ask? Well, I've been a dedicated cannabis user for ~16 years and will be forever I imagine. I used to drink pretty heavily when I was younger but now I just enjoy wine or beer occasionally with a nice fat bowl after a stressful week.
I've always been intrigued by hallucinogens and tried shrooms once but I didn't eat enough to trip decently. I'd be willing to try again!
I've lightly dabbled in benzos and opioids and loved how they feel. Pill mills did a lot of damage in my community and I see how bad it can get.
Mostly I just want to escape the everyday mundane and feel chill. I look to this site to help me navigate how to do that as responsibly as possible.

Thanks for being such an awesome community and safe space!
Well welcome officially to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here greenlighter as I have it’s a great site for this topic.you can upgrade to bluelighter just by posting 50 posts as well FYI. Hope this helps have a great day!

Hello @Phantomflight,

I went to school in Bloomington, IN. Though I can't help you find drugs, nor can anyone else, because it's against site rules.

But yeah cannabis is my DOC too aside from meth. I hear Indiana has excellent meth but I didn't try it until after I graduated, unfortunately. East coast meth is garbage but i'd still prefer it over any other drug.

Looks like we have opposite problems - you want to feel chill, I get tired of being chill. Switch with me? Lol.

Welcome to Bluelight, and just ask if you have any questions!
Same was speed freak then benzo took over 8byrs.want to get moving again away from benzo to smart drugs