• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello from a new-newbie 🤷‍♂️

DoubleRedLine

Greenlighter
Hello people! I was reading various threads of blue light and now I decided to sign up so I'll be able to take and give more advices. I expirienced a bit of benzos and opiates.

Hey what's up @DoubleRedLine.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Our social database could definitely use new experiences and advice! It's what we thrive on. No pressure to contribute, but BL is largely a judge free zone so jump right in once you're ready.

What's your favorite opiate?

Hello @DoubleRedLine ! Welcome 2 Bluelight :)

There is tons of good reads on here, if you are looking for something specific then you can use the search function up top right, and search for specific threads for something.
Happy Trails!

Hey what's up @DoubleRedLine.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Our social database could definitely use new experiences and advice! It's what we thrive on. No pressure to contribute, but BL is largely a judge free zone so jump right in once you're ready.

What's your favorite opiate?
Thank you! I find blue light extremely useful with tons of info!

My favorite is Tramadol which I use daily for years but I don't have expirience with H or Morphine yet.

I also like Lyrica and occasional benzos!

Hello @DoubleRedLine ! Welcome 2 Bluelight :)

There is tons of good reads on here, if you are looking for something specific then you can use the search function up top right, and search for specific threads for something.
Happy Trails!
Thanks a lot! :) yeah I am discovering now blue light! So many interesting topics here!

Reactions: Ds