• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello fellow druggies

heyday918

Greenlighter
I decided to make an account here because reddit was getting kinda boring. I live in the USA and mainly prefer cannabis and psychedelics. I'd love to get to know you all

Hello heyday918,
Welcome! I found Reddit to be kinda boring but also not a place where anything goes.
I think you’ll like it here.

Yaaaay. Welcome to bluelight! Forget reddit. We're smaller and by definition that means we're cooler. :D

Hello I'm Fairy of the Flowers and I love K and benzos as both help my anxiety welcome to Bluelight and yes Reddit is crap, I've not had an account but when I Google stuff answears from Reddit come up, Bluelight used too come up first but not any more BASTSRDS OF THE INTERNET have hidden Bluelight

Sup sup @heyday918?

I tried reddit, mainly the PAWG page (Phat Ass White Girls). Was okay. I don't like the set up though it confuses my eyes.

Mary Jane the first love of mine.

So I'm curious how you found this gem of a website??

Either way, make yourself home, feel free to ask us any questions, and welcome to Bluelight :)

Sup sup @heyday918?

So I'm curious how you found this gem of a website??

Either way, make yourself home, feel free to ask us any questions, and welcome to Bluelight :)

I saw it linked in places and decided hey why not? I need more drug discussing in my life. gotta get my fix for geeking out about my DOCs somehow. I'd love to get to know the mods. for my frist few days here I'ma spend some time lurking and jump in every now and again

Welcome!! Lurk away and I am sure you have a few .2 cents to add!! Tons of info on here I read shit all day!!

good to have ya