• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello everyone

AneXA113

Greenlighter
Hello everyone !
I have been a lurker for many years and Bluelight had helped me on numerous occasions, but now i decided to make an account an post here because i have a methadone problem and i want to ask other people some questions about this.
Glad to be part of this community !

Hey AneXA113!

We welcome you officially to the Bluelight family :)

Feel free to ask your question in Basic Drug Discussion, if you see fit.

What else is there to know about AneXA113? Favorite color perhaps? :p

TTYL.

Well, i am from Romania, my favorite color is blue and i work as a coder mainly :p
Where should i start a thread if i want to ask questions about wanting to go through detox ? But, i have like a really specific question about this subject. I want to try something and i want to ask other people if it would be viable to do so.
And thank you for the welcome, i feel good here.

Cool - IIRC, a good bunch of members here are into coding and programming. I guess it figures. Always been intrigued by it, but instead put my time into learning how numbers flow through financial statements. Please don't hack my main-frame and corrupt my mother-board ?

We don't really have a one great place to put WD questions, but frequently they get posted in the Other Drugs sub-forum. Also, as opposed to Basic Drug Discussion, the question you choose to ask will be seen by, hopefully, a crowd more apt to answer something specific. Another choice would be The Dark Side, which is where members go to talk about drug use issues. Check them both out and see which you think would suit you best.

Let me know if you have any more questions, otherwise see you around the forum!

Peace!

Last edited:
Well, i am from Romania, my favorite color is blue and i work as a coder mainly :p
Where should i start a thread if i want to ask questions about wanting to go through detox ? But, i have like a really specific question about this subject. I want to try something and i want to ask other people if it would be viable to do so.
And thank you for the welcome, i feel good here.

Welcome to bluelight! It's always good when lurkers decide to take the next step and join the community!