• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello, Everyone👋

oopsiedogirl

Greenlighter
I’m a 40-some year old female. In USA. Lifelong user of (mainly) methamphetamine. I have been on and off for years. I have never been married, but have been in my current relationship for seven years. I was drawn to BL during a period of time in which I was using via IV and was more or less homeless. I sought out “harm reduction”, and here I was.
I have just recently became a member to have a safe place to be, with others with whom I can relate.

Hello, oopsiedogirl.

You have found the right place. Bluelight is the crème de la crème of drug forums. Our people are the most depraved and knowledgeable degenerates you will ever meet. There is a plethora of information here on every drug in existence. We also have mental health and recovery forums if that is of interest to you.

I did methamphetamine once, for six months, haha. That was last year, during my tour of the south, specifically Florida and Georgia. Damn, it was everywhere. Cheap, plentiful, and potent. It is the kind of drug that one gets hooked on after their first bubble. I liked to do hot rails, myself. I spent 24 hours fishing one day with a knot of ice in my pocket. It was a lot of fun. I also got into several fights, got stabbed, and did some things that I shall not post. Ice is a hell of a drug and had a tremendous influence on one's personality.

Anyway... welcome home, oopsiedogirl. I think you will like it here.

I have just recently became a member to have a safe place to be, with others with whom I can relate.
Ahhhhhh, the ultimate goal, IMO. To be amongst those of a feather. It is comforting. Can be healing or end in tragedy in real life... a personal choice, though.
Personally I have shared and expressed myself here that the droids around me daily would not dare to bring up or approach from fear of judgement. I mean, I dont GAF cause I will bust a digga grape but some are not so militant - if one will. :sus:
BL is my personal getaway. I probably speak for many more when I say this website can be a bit addictive in and of itself. There has been times when I wasnt feeling so well about whatever and I come here for comfort. It can be a search for knowledge on a particular substance or fitty, to share a photo of something that may amuse you, cry and someone will cry with you (trust me on that I will cry if I feel ya), have a rant or peeve and want to spout off about it, seek some life advice, relationship opinions, safer/correct opinions on how to use a substance one has sourced on their own, side chat with someone that connects with you, post a nude (JK but not really ;) ) hahah We have no shame.
The list goes on and on but the connection is the important part I dig it. If there is no common ground I'M out.
I have never been married, but have been in my current relationship for seven years.
The seven years could be considered a success in some instances... as long a s no bull-shit is going on and someone getting hurt physically or mentally. I mean not a lot we can do irl but the support can be am amazing and needed when one does not know where to turn.... happened to me.
I sought out “harm reduction”, and here I was.
It so happens that my search for a means to and end of my dependence on opiates and benzodiazepines led me here. Just got into using more and more and didn't want to get sick cause it sucks. It had been going on for years/decades and mostly sanctioned.
The search for something along the lines of "ease wd symptoms benzos and opiates" and back then the search would lots of times offer links to bluelight as options: Now not so much as some dynamics has shifted and there is more options for recovery "village" links instead. Go figure. Glad you found BL; can I ask what search engine is used?
Between to drug related forums and bluelight I opted for BL for many reasons but this is another story in itself.
Here we are.
Welcome to BL... it can be ones home away from home.

No judgements: In the lounge maybe but that is another story that may not be suitable to some viewers. ;) Fu** 'em and feed em fish and red rice, am I right?
LOL
Peace

Oh, yeah: That search turned out to be a big success story that I may write about when age or whatever gets me... always a boogieman... check out madness avatar... down right spooky and inspiring. ahhhh going to sleep. see ya tomorrow family

Hey I gotta go its been a long ass week at work and im bout to pass out.
love ya always and a big welcome to bluelight with hugs
stay for a while if you will and see whats under the hood
hope to see ya 'round
one

Last edited:
"

No judgements: In the loung maybe but that is another story thaat may not be suitable t"

Hey mate.

Don't fret about any part of bluelight as it technically is judgement free, should be anyway as we are all human and all.

It's the staffs job to look after you and the lounge is a fun area and you can make good friends, many I made 15 years ago are good mates in person and have been all this time. Been a few shitfights but nothing that unusual.

It's all explained in the guidelines and you're not alone, pretty much same age same poison so see u around .

Welcome to Bluelight <3

You are not alone @oopsiedogirl

I think we all battle some form of addiction regardless of what it is, and to be honest I don't think anyone found there way to Bluelight because they wanted to learn how to sing better in the church choir. =)
Take a look over @ The Lounge . Pretty chilled place. tons of off the wall type of chit and chat.

If you are wanting more something about addiction and homelessness maybe venture over to The Dark Side or even Health/Recovery.

Are you guys not at all concerned about sending our new members over to the lounge? I mean, have they all not been through enough?

Are you guys not at all concerned about sending our new members over to the lounge? I mean, have they all not been through enough?
I think they will be fine. It's good to know a place where you can find humor and laughs.