• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

HELLO EVERYBODY :-) IM RICK JOHNSON. CAN. SPEEDRACER. ADVENTURER.

What's worse lying, cheating, manipulation,

• Lying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheating

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Manipulation

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big dick Rick Johnson. I like that! I’m kidding @Rick_Johnson we play tricks on each other, but at the end of the day, we care deeply about BL’s mission of harm reduction and recovery help. That’s the real reason a lot of us are here.

I’m being serious now

🧙‍♂️
Th
Big dick Rick Johnson. I like that! I’m kidding @Rick_Johnson we play tricks on each other, but at the end of the day, we care deeply about BL’s mission of harm reduction and recovery help. That’s the real reason a lot of us are here.

I’m being serious now

🧙‍♂️
That's really good to hear! I've only been here a few hours and I'm already loving the vibe that you guys are throwing off. Lol I was reading a post and someone used swim and one of the blue lighters just lost it on him. It was great. I was like this is where I need to be. When I decide to come down from my little space trip I'm on I'll definitely check into the recovery aspect of this site but I'm going to save that for desert! When I need it.

I don't really got anybody so this is nice.

Hey @Rick_Johnson
Welcome to Bluelight!!

Awesome to have someone join the BL family with such high charisma such as your self.

Check out our Words forum. There is plenty of song writing, poetry and anything else relating to the power of words.

I encourage you to stick around. There is plenty of things to do here on the forum then the usual HR discussion of drugs.

If you think you have what it takes then join me over in The Lounge .

:)

Hey @Rick_Johnson
Welcome to Bluelight!!

Awesome to have someone join the BL family with such high charisma such as your self.

Check out our Words forum. There is plenty of song writing, poetry and anything else relating to the power of words.

I encourage you to stick around. There is plenty of things to do here on the forum then the usual HR discussion of drugs.

Hey @Rick_Johnson
Welcome to Bluelight!!

Thanks a lot for saying the kind words my new online buddy. Ill definitely slam a couple poems in there sometime soon. I'll upload a sound track one day as well. Once I get a new phone. The one I'm on is a brick holy heck.

And ya the lounge sounds like a good place to be kicking it I'll check her out for sure!

Keep killing it my mod!