• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello Bluelighters... Im from the city that don't sleep... As someone described it..LMAO

cloudycottoncandy

Greenlighter
Hi everyone... My name is Maggie... Im in H-town, TX... Someone described it as the city that don't sleep. I said, "your the one that dont sleep... LMAO... Anyway. I been smoking meth for 4 years now... Unfortunately, when i first started, i was spoiled... I say spoiled bcuz the plugs we came across would always exchanged our product if the shit was no good... The so-called plug down the street from my house claims to know so much about meth, but he don't even know what an 8 ball is. LOL

Well, even though I've only been smoking for 4 years, i can honestly say i know my shit really well. I know the smell of it, the flavor of it, the color of it and how it should look on your bowl after it recrystalizes... This trick here gets mad bcuz i tell him his shit is no freaking good... I'm excited i found this site with quite a few long time knowledgeable members. But can y'all throw in your 2 cents on this product so i can share with this idiot? He does not take care of his product, his pipe and don't know his product very well... Thanks in advance for your advice...

OK.., Imma take a chance... shadow person or real? Probably need a poll these das and husbands ass and some other sh** but i need coffeee.
can i have a mi to re-wake? Plz?
I may have much more charm as i have clocked off from da street grind.
No? Yes? FO?
10 min.
Welcome to BL.
I love ya laready you dont ming me taking time to get morn coffee....
Giddis guy a badge til i get back

be back have a story other than what i seen

Hey @cloudycottoncandy - welcome to Bluelight!

Maybe think about posting a more specific question in the Basic Drug Discussion.

That sucks about your plug. Trust me when i say i feel your pain - i have been introduced to so many absolute garbage people let alone dealers that it makes my head spin.

Meth is my DOC, but i dont really have a good smoking technique down. Good luck with your questions and with finding someone knowledgeable.. I know it can be frustrating.